Columbus, GA

Forrest Road Elementary School 1

Posted September 11, 2014
Forrest Road Elementary is absolutely terrible!! The teachers and staff, for the most part, are great. The curriculum however is beyond lacking and behind compared to other schools. We moved here about a year ago when my daughter was in 3rd grade. Her teacher at Forrest Road was amazing! The schoolwork and homework however was what she learned in 1st grade!! CRCT is another joke! Forrest Road ranks horribly in State Testing and my daughter's class last year, scored terribly on it! I strongly recommend not having an advanced student go here since it sets them back as it has my daughter! The work does not challenge them and sets them up for failure!

Forrest Road Elementary School 5

Posted March 06, 2014
Forrest red is a great school. The staff members are always willing to help and go the extra mile. They have just got a new principal who is wonderful, she is always open to new ideas and introducing our children to new adventures in learning.

Forrest Road Elementary School 0

Posted January 03, 2008
Forrest Road is a excellent school and has been a great with listening and responding to question are needs I have had. I only have praise for the Staff, Teachers and Principals of Forrest Road Elementary

Forrest Road Elementary School
6400 Forest Rd, Columbus, GA  31907
Last modified Forrest Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forrest Road Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top