Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted October 06, 2015
The teachers are among the best in the entire school district and they make sure each child is challenged in their own way.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted October 06, 2015
While they do nurture children, they also focus heavily on learning and they are expected to work hard.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 06, 2015
Britt David students are expected to follow the code and if they don't, they know they will be removed.

Posted October 06, 2015
My child stays challenged and the teachers are phenomenal! We cannot rave enough about this school.

Britt David Elementary Computer Magnet Academy 1

Posted July 24, 2014
As far as I am concerned it is not fair that this school is rated. This school has its picks on who attends. Quite naturally when my children attend events such as the Math or Science Olympics, they want to know how Britt David always comes out on top. It is not fair to the other schools and small children who don't understanding what is going on and that Britt David hand picks. Further, when I tried to get my very intelligent children in at Britt David to challenge them, their applications kept getting misplaced and on a couple of occassions, we never even received replacement applications. It is okay, my 5th grader graduated with honors this year from Dimon and he and my daughter have very high CRCT test scores, with my daughter being in the gifted program at St. Elmo. Dimon is rated low, but they have some excellent teachers over there as well. I am convinced that the deal at Britt David is that you have to fit in a certain socioeconomic class. And if you don't fit in this mold, then you are not good enough for Britt David.

Posted May 12, 2014
My children have been going to this school since K- and the eduaction is amazing! This school is great! You are lucky if you got your children at this best public school in the state!

Posted May 01, 2014
Britt David is an amazing school. My son is finishing up his kindergarten year at Britt David right now. His teacher has gone above and beyond to make sure that all of her students adjusted to the first year of real school. It is amazing what they are learning. They are learning so much more than other kindergarten students I know at other schools. We could not be happier with this school.

Posted April 23, 2014
This school stands out as a place where the learner is challenged to grow intellectually. The students at this school work together as a community to support each other as academic peers. I have worked at this school numerous days, and I have always felt that I was teaching at the best school in the state! A+++

Posted February 10, 2014
I, myself use to go to Britt David.I feel that I have learned more at that school than at any other. Right now I am in the 8th grade and most of the material I am being taught I have already learned. My point is that Britt David puts your child to the next level, So if your child goes to Britt David you won't have to worry about them not catching on to things or knowing things in their later years.

Posted February 04, 2014
Britt David Magnet has high expectations for behavior and academics. My child was an A student at another local school. She moved to Britt David in the third grade where they determined she couldn't read on grade level. Standardized tests confirmed the assessment to a degree. Did they make my child leave? NO! They worked above and beyond to make sure my child reached grade level! The media specialist, classroom teacher, and others worked with my daughter daily. The faculty and staff works hard with all students, and I am thankful for that.

5801 Armour Rd, Columbus, GA  31909
Last modified Britt David Elementary Computer Magnet Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Britt David Elementary Computer Magnet Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top