Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Clubview has an extraordinary learning environment. When you walk through the doors, you cannot help but be moved by an overwhelming enthusiasm for learning. Creativity, character and critical thinking skills are promoted while students are challenged with meaningful and engaging learning activities. Teachers and staff inspire students to dream, problem solve, and give their best. Music, Art, Spanish and Physical Education specialists provide exciting programs to cultivate a well-rounded, balanced learner. As an International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme, Clubview is phenomenal place for children to grow and learn.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Every teacher I encountered has compassionate and committed to helping my children succeed. Teachers are Clubview are enthusiastic about teaching and learning. They are creative and work to make learning fun.

Amount of homework: Agree

How muc h is "Too much" is determined by each student's determination, focus, study habits and parental support. I feel that the amount of homework at Clubview is enough to have prepared my older children to succeed in middle school and high school.

Amount of homework: Disagree

The amount of homework is excessive, it is not "real" homework, it is busy work.

My 5 year old came home from school crying every day. She hated school. The teacher and office did not help resolve any issues. On top of that the schools automated messaging system called me more than once to tell me that my child was absent, when my child was in fact sitting in the class room. It is terrifying for a parent who dropped their child off at school to be told that they are not there!

New to the school, coming from military school on Fort Benning. The school was rated great and I was super excited for my sons, but after only a few months. I am very disappointed in the way the school handles bullies, communication, and belittling my oldest. Not excited for my youngest to start kindergarten next year as he has "special needs". :/

We love Clubview! The IB program is challenging. Teachers really care about what is best for students, and Mrs. Watt's leadership is positive and strong. Both of my kids love school, and that says a lot!

Clubview is a very good school, from day one my son started this school he has been growing in knowledge and skills. I see the advancement in him daily, I also see how much advance he is than some kids his age. This school should and is #1 in Columbus and I am proud to have my son FRED ETHAN VANOVER go there.

This school help my child learn .I love this school.My child life will be good

My oldest daughter went to Clubview for two years. I can say without a doubt that it was the best school she's gone to for academics, and it's close to the best for great teachers. We ended up leaving Clubview by her choice though, that's not to say the school is to blame, but she felt like she didn't really fit in. I feel like there are a lot of cliques in this school, and my daughter never really found her way into one. My husband and I really loved the school for it's great grades, and all the amazing things it offered the kids, but we weren't going to force our daughter to stay in environment she wasn't comfortable with. I still hope she'll change her mind and go back one day; she had a lot more opportunities in that school than any other we've been in.

Last modified Clubview Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.