Public charter
Columbus, GA

Posted April 17, 2014
Clubview is a very good school, from day one my son started this school he has been growing in knowledge and skills. I see the advancement in him daily, I also see how much advance he is than some kids his age. This school should and is #1 in Columbus and I am proud to have my son FRED ETHAN VANOVER go there.

Posted April 08, 2014
This school help my child learn .I love this school.My child life will be good

Posted November 20, 2012
My oldest daughter went to Clubview for two years. I can say without a doubt that it was the best school she's gone to for academics, and it's close to the best for great teachers. We ended up leaving Clubview by her choice though, that's not to say the school is to blame, but she felt like she didn't really fit in. I feel like there are a lot of cliques in this school, and my daughter never really found her way into one. My husband and I really loved the school for it's great grades, and all the amazing things it offered the kids, but we weren't going to force our daughter to stay in environment she wasn't comfortable with. I still hope she'll change her mind and go back one day; she had a lot more opportunities in that school than any other we've been in.

Posted November 05, 2012
Clubview is amazing! the teachers are very nice and enthusiastic. i was new in kindergarten and by the time i was in 1st grade everyone was like family!

Posted August 28, 2010
This school is full of caring teachers and staff. The office personnel and the teahcers know the students and their parents. I feel safe knowing that if my husband or I are not the people there to pick up our kids the teachers will ask questions. In my 2+ years experience with Clubview I have had excellent communication with the teachers and office staff(Even by phone). My child went from just knowing the alphabet to reading everything around within a couple of months of attending this school. Pick up and drop off is very convenient and the staff work very well together and are very quick and efficient. I am very impressed with how well my children are progressing. I am thrilled with the AR program, the organization, family activities and the overal pleasant experience of this school. It is ,in my opinion, the best school Muscogee County has to offer!

Posted October 05, 2008
My two kids came from Honduras with very limited knowledge of English & went to Clubview from 3rd to 5th. They got 200% support from teachers and staff. Back home they where regular to struggling students; now they are in middle school and are high achievers with mostly A's and an occassional B. They even enjoyed going too school; excellent leadership. For the sake of your children, move to this school district.

Posted June 20, 2008

Posted May 27, 2008
My daughter wento Kindergarten till 2nd grade in Clubview for 3 years. I am surprised that Clubview is rated 9. It should be rated 10 or more. They have excellent teachers under Ms. Lindsey's leadership. It is IB World School. They have uniforms. My daughter was very happy to go to school every day. We think we are very fortunate to be able to send our daughter there. I would recommend Clubview to anyone.

Clubview Elementary School 1

Posted February 20, 2008
Very disappointed in the special education of this school. They had no time for the disadvantaged. That is the reason we transferred out of Clubview.

Clubview Elementary School 0

Posted January 21, 2008
As a military family that moves frequently, we were warmly welcomed late in the year. Our child was a gifted student at her previous school, and has been happily challenged with the IB curriculum at Clubview. There are many programs all throughout the year that keep the students, family members, teachers, and community involved. The enrichment classes such as art, Spanish, music, and PE are really innovative. Some of my favorite activities & programs at Clubview are the healthy start breakfast for all program, Fall Festival, the Recycling program, Amazing Ambassador Breakfast, AR reading program, Good Manners Program, Book drives, Clothes drives, wonderful PTA, & many more activities. We are also proud to be a charter school & users of the 'Smart Board.' Keep up the good work Mrs. Adele Lindsey, Mrs. Kelly Jackson, Senora Marlene Culpepper, Ms. Jill Thompson, & Mrs. Meredith Hemmings, Mrs. Thigpen, & Coach Carol Wink.

Clubview Elementary School
2836 Edgewood Rd, Columbus, GA  31906
Last modified Clubview Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clubview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top