Bad
Good

This school is the only school in muscogee county that would help my child get to where he is now.the have a wonderful principal and great teachers. I want to say thanks to ms.toole and mr.williams for a great year and last year at blanchard as a fifth grader.

My child has come so far academically since attending Blanchard and loves going to school every day. The teachers take great care and time with students. The school is a warm, welcoming learning environment.

GREAT SCHOOL. Friendly, devoted principle. Not every single teacher is good though. So you need to base on your child personality and level of learning to choose a suitable teacher. For example, my child had an AMAZING, TALENTED teacher in kindergarten, but first grade was a wasteful, boring year for her. Over all, this is the most friendly, welcoming school I've seen. Also, PTO work hard above and beyond their call of duties. It is a good place to be.

This is my son's third year at Blanchard and the teachers and faculty are great.

Blanchard Elementary is in my opinion one of the top schools in Columbus GA. My son has been there since K. He's now in the 4th grade. The office personnel are the best! Principle great! The principle has helped me through some hard times with my son with his separation anxiety throughout the years. If it were not for him and the office stuff and his teachers I don't know how my son would be today. GREAT school!

Good school overall. Parent involvement is excellent, and staff are friendly. There are some really good teachers also.

Very happy with this school! My daughter is in the second grade, and her teacher is great. My daughter has learned so much and is advanced compared to other children her age!

I have two children attending Blanchard and I think it is one of the top elementary schools here in Columbus, Georgia. The teachers are all excellent, the principal is very hands on and available to the parents and the kids, and the rest of the staff at Blanchard are amazing. I would highly recommend this school.

I had to pull my daughter out of this school because her teacher wanted her on ADD medicine so that she can sit still. My daughter has always been a fast learner and just needed more to do. She would not hear of it when I asked for her to be tested for gifted and so after doing everything I could (taking her to Dr and getting him to say she was comepletely normal and doesn't need to be on any medicine, etc.), I decided to homeschool. She is now on the online public school Honor Roll system in the Advanced Learners Program. I feel like the teacher or principal didn't work with us towards a solution. Seems like they were just in it for a paycheck.

Last modified Blanchard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.