Columbus, GA

Posted August 07, 2014
OMG. The new principle is the WORST nightmare. She is fake (like a snake), incompetent, and just mere horrible. Our schedule is messed up the whole first week of school. We were forgotten and didn't get to go to lunch because without a schedule, we did not know where to go. The teachers did not have their rosters either. The principle, the staff could not even figure it out. The bathroom policy is outrageous. Well, there are some students who fake it to go...but at least the teacher should use their hearts and brain to decide to let the legit ones go. Anyway, if you are in magnet class then it is decent school. If you are in any "traditional" or "inclusion" class, then you might as well just stay home and watch TV-Probably you would get more education than being at this school.

Arnold Middle School 2

Posted January 27, 2014
In reading the comment below, I am amazed at what some of the comments say. My child has gone to this school for almost 3 years. Thank goodness we are almost out of here. My child is in the magnet program, which is a good program. I agree that the teaching staff is above average, no complaints specifically about my child's educational experience here. Of course she is very smart & would excel probably anywhere. The complaint the student had from several years ago about the bathroom policy is very ACCURATE and continues today. I had had to pick my child up from school the last 3 months in a row when she has had her cycle...as they are not allowed to go to the restroom at all during the day or the time they are given is so limited it is impossible. This is a big problem! As for my child's social experience, it is awful! They claim to have this "Great 48 Rules" they follow...well I can tell you they don't follow any of what is in there. There is major BULLYING at this school, boys, girls, both. Children who mistreat other children are given more attention and coddling than the ones who are there for the right reasons. Good kids are punished. I could go on and on!

Arnold Middle School 4

Posted October 31, 2013
Arnold is a great school! We have awesome teachers who go the extra mile to make sure the children succeed. Our sports and music departments bring yearly accolades along with many students receiving perfect CRCT scores! The building may not be new like many of our other schools in town, but it's not about the building!! The history at Arnold runs deep and we strive to recognize all alumni visitors to grab a spot on our wall. We have a great group of kids!

Posted May 16, 2013
ARNOLD MAGNET SCHOOL IS THE BEST MIDDLE SCHOOL IN COLUMBUS, GEORGIA!!! OU CHILD HAS EXPERIENCED IT AND WE SEE HIS GRADES AND CRCT SCORES! WOOT WOOT !!!

Posted June 05, 2012
This school is amazing!!!!! The teachers there are amazing!!!! They have so much to do through out the year. There band,orch. and chours are amazing!! These kids are really talented there!!! I should know im a student there and i love it !!!

Arnold Middle School 1

Posted March 13, 2012
I am currently a student at Arnold! One day, after school at Arnold, I asked may I go to the bathroom because I was on my menstrual cycle. The teacher refused to let me go. I told her the situation after she said no. She still refused! Later I asked her if I could go to the office and ask for a pad, she said no! I begged her, she refused! This was a horrible experience for me! :(

Posted October 15, 2011
THIS SCHOOL IS AWESOME! WE HAVE NEW PRINCIPLES AND THE EDUCATION IS BETTER!!!!! SOO ALL THE OTHER REVIEWS ARE WRONG!!! Im in the 7th grade there now and it is awesome! We always have fun and we have a great time!

Arnold Middle School 1

Posted March 21, 2011
I went to this school in 2004 and I will tell you that it was the most miserable school experience of my young life at the time. The reason why is because if you are not in the magnet or involved in "popular" sports then the teachers pay you absolutely no attention and neither do the other students. The principal was prejudiced towards me and my sister and my mother had to confront him several times. And unless you like wearing collared shirts every single day, I suggest you don't go to this school.

Arnold Middle School 0

Posted March 11, 2010
My son goes to ARNOLD MIDDLE SCHOOL i think this school is awful and I wish my child had never went there the principal is awful

Arnold Middle School 0

Posted August 16, 2009
My son just left Arnold for high schiiool. Arnold is an excellent school. The principal is awesome. My son had a great experience in the magnet program. They prepared him well for high school. If I had to doit again, I would send him right back to Arnold. It is the best middle school in Columbus!

Arnold Middle School
2011 51st St, Columbus, GA  31904
Last modified Arnold Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arnold Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top