Bad
Good

My kids love their school and I am so thankful and grateful for teachers who care for their students as their own children. I can honestly say that parents who have not been involved in any of their child's school work or activities and do not show up for meetings, are the main ones who have complaints and have negative things to say about our school. My kids were blessed to have had one of the best Principal's ever, Mrs. Pendleton who is now retired, but is always coming back to visit "her kids". My boys have been attending RRLA since Kindergarten and they will continue on 'til they leave for middle school. Great job to Principal and Staff. We love you Mrs. Steinhauser!

The teachers do not care about their students. The curriculum is right off the CRCT. Bullying is a problem that is ignored. Very poor communication between staff and parents. As a military family we have seen a lot of sub- Parr schools, this is by far the worse. My kids will not be attending aging. I could go on forever about the problems bit the main issue is this town needs a clean sweep of its horrible administration.

Our son is in the 5th grade atReese Road Leadership Academy (formerly Reese Road Elem) and has been a student there since PreK. By far the very best teachers! The Principal rocks and the PTA is great too! We are so happy to of been a part of RRLA for all the years! This is the best school in Columbus, Georgia!!! I promise you that!!! :P

This school rates as 10 stars as far a we are concerned. Our son has been going there since PreK and will be in the 5th grade this year. He is doing great. The school has great teachers and an awesome prinicpal. Thank you RRES...Go Roadrunners :)

Both of my children have attended Reese Road for the past two years..And I love everyone there!!!

I love being a RoadRunner!!! I have been at this school for 3 yrs now and I could not ask for anything better for my kids. All the teachers are so involved with the students and the parents. You always feel welcomed when you walk in. The PTA does so much for the kids and for the school. More than anyone will probably know. Also Mrs. Pendleton is great. She is always there to answer any questions you may have. When you walk in these doors you feel like you are at home!! Go Road Runners!!!!

Reese Road is above excellence! I love the school my kids are doing so well the teachers really care about the kids. Mrs Pendleton is the best she is an excellent job! I give the school 10 stars!!

My children have gone to this school since Pre-K. The faculty here truly care about each individual student!

The best Principal - Asst Principal - Teachers - Staff- PTA - Students and Parents!! Eveyone works together as a family to acheive what is best for the kids. You will not find a friendly family oriented school that excels at everything they do!!! This school is 5 stars all the way!!!

My daughter has attended Reese Road for 4 years now. It is an outstanding school with top notch teachers and an outstanding Principal and Assistant Principal. The PTA is great, and the education received at Reese Road is exceptional!

Last modified Reese Road Leadership Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.