Kendrick High School 0

Posted April 22, 2010
I am a Senior and Kendrick High School and I love it so much I wouldn't rather be anywhere else but here. I love my principal Dr. Griswood, she is doing her very best and I truly appreciated so all the negative comments aren't true and this comming from a student of 4 full years. I am proud to say that I am and always will be a Cherokee, I rate Kendrick High School a 1,000,000,000,000,0000!

Posted February 09, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009

Kendrick High School 1

Posted March 28, 2008

Posted December 24, 2007

Kendrick High School 3

Posted January 06, 2007

Posted August 06, 2005
I would like to thank the administrators and teachers at Kendrick for the great jobs they are doing. The curriculum is such that will prepare the students for whatever they choose to persue in the future, wheather it be college or trade school. What happened to the football program last year? They really did an awesome job. Hats off to the head coach and his staff. I had an opportunity to watch the cheerleaders compete at the Civic Center and they did a fantastic job. The choreography was clean and peppy. Mr. Leverett really encourages his band students and is also giving them the opportunity to experience different types of music, which will ultimately lead them to Marching Contests. Do we see 'Music Scholarships' in these student's future? Having all these great extracurricular activities coupled with the Super academic programs at Kendrick High, where else would you want to be?

Kendrick High School 0

Posted February 15, 2005
- a former student
i am not a parent but a proud cherokee alumni. i graduated from kendrick in 2001, and i will soon be graduating from kennesaw state university in suburban atlanta with a bachelors in social science education. say what you will about kendrick, but i feel that i was truly given an excellent education there. when i think about teachers like ms. banks and ms. owens, who really influenced my thinking and my academic career as a whole, it makes me want to return back to kendrick to teach to continue their legacy. i encourage any current students at kendrick to really apply yourselves and value the education you are receiving. if you do, you can and certainly will succeed. --roger prill

Kendrick High School 4

Posted August 17, 2004
I am very impressed with Kendrick. Focus is being placed on Academics as well as safety and discipline. In order to maintain the type of environment needed to motivate the students, quality teachers are a must. I agree that parent involvement is vital. We should get involved from day one, encourage our children to become involved in an extracurricular activity, & know where they are. We should let them know that we support the school and their teachers. If a problem arise, schedule an appointment and come in and sit down with the administrators and find out what the problem is. If we as parents have a good attitude about the school, this will encourage our children to do so also. The Band Program is changing. I like the direction Mr. Leverett is taking it. Our students are very smart, and 'dancing' isn't the only thing our kids can do.

Posted April 30, 2004
I think that the school is a great school and is one of the best in muscogee county. Kendrick is a school that gets a lot of negative press and is always on the news or in the paper for something little and they change the story to make Kendrick seem bad. The teachers are always there for the students and they are there for the students and always makes time for them. the school is one that is very disciplined and well mannered. The school only needs some renovations because it is in bad shape. They took the money that was supposed to renovate Kendrick and built northside high school and left Kendrick in shambles.

Kendrick High School
6015 Georgetown Dr, Columbus, GA  31907
Last modified Kendrick High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kendrick High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top