Bad
Good

Posted October 30, 2011
I am a current Senior at G. W.Carver High School. I am privileged to be a part of the graduating class of 2012. The reason i have come to this website, is to voice my opinion of this school. I always hear people commenting on our school. And its not always positive. And a lot of people speak of G.W.Carver High School in reference to the football team, which is great. But what about the academic portion of our school. We have some of the most phenomenal administrators that I've ever had the privileged of being taught by. And our principal Mr. Lindsay is one of the best there are. I thank him as well as the school administrators for being the amazing staff that they are.

Posted April 17, 2011
I am a junior at the George Washington Carver High School...I love my teachers, classmates, and administrators...many say that Carver is a bad school but in all actuality its not..I also participate in many clubs and organizations..Carver is a family environment. the teachers treat you like you are their own..I love Carver and I wouldnt give it up for the world.

Posted November 09, 2009
I am a first year parent. My son is in the the magnet program and on the football team. I am very happy with the administrators. They are in control of the school

Posted October 04, 2008
Graduate 0f 71 and have had 4 kids graduate through the Carver High School Math Science Technology Magnet program with Dr. Tina Cross. Great school with lot of school spirit

Carver High School 3

Posted September 04, 2008
I love the school after being here for 2 yrs

Carver High School

Posted May 28, 2008
It is often said a school is only as good as its educators but I say a school is as good as the support its educators receives from the parents. Educating a child does not start at school, it begins in the home. The home should be the foundation upon which education is built. In the past few years a noticable change has taken place at Carver. Carver graduated one of its largest classes in years this May 08 and we could not be happier with the care and attention our daughter received as a student. Too often it has been stated that unless your child is in the magnet program you should send them elsewhere. Carver loves all its students and encourages them all to be the best person they can be. Thank you Carver and many blessings!

Posted February 11, 2008
I think carver high is an fantastic high school. This only my first year at carver and i love it. Thank you carver high

Posted September 14, 2007
I was a student at Carver high school, and I loved every minute of it.I had the best teachers in the city prepare me for the life ahead of me.I was in best marching band in the city and I am proud say Im a alumni of Carver school.I really think that students would be very happy that they make the decision to go to Carver high school.

Posted April 02, 2006
I'm not a parent of Carver High School, I was a student there...it was a good school. Carver has alot of activities for students to do after example: FBLA, football, spanish club, and that is just to name a few...Some of the teachers listen to there students; cause they want they student to learn and be able to be success in life. Overall I give Carver High a 9;

Posted November 05, 2005
I belive carver high is a very good school.The Band program is the Best in the city.Also caver has a very good staff.carver is more of a ladeback school and that what make caver high so different from any other school in columbus.

Carver High School
3100 8th St, Columbus, GA  31906
Last modified Carver High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.