South Columbus Elementary School 1

Posted July 24, 2014
Some of the teacher there are so mean,they need to follow the bully policy.They talk to the kids any kind of way and talk to other teacher/parents that love to gossip about ppl kids.My kids so far have not got in any trouble but please do not cause they will be a target.My oldest have been to the office but yet she has been yelled at,curse at and even held late after her bus left where I did not know where my child was,another teacher said that little boy slapped her on the back hard that was not happen I have walked in and teacher be sceaming to the top of her lungs but they say cause the cafeteria is insulated well but she was the only one voice that was yelling and fussing.

South Columbus Elementary School 5

Posted November 10, 2013
For a school being in the "undesirable" part of town, my 4 year old has excelled. Learning to count in Spanish, learning shapes such as rhombus, the enthusiasm the kids express is amazing. The teachers must be doing something right. They may not have funds for field trips but they make the best at what they are given. I couldn't expect any more for a public school system.

South Columbus Elementary School 5

Posted August 24, 2006
South Columbus is a great school, but more parent involvement is needed. My kids attended there since Pre-K and I have no complaints about the teachers. They give it all they have to help the children at South Columbus. The schools on the Northside of town is no better than South Columbus,. They all learn from the same curriculum.

South Columbus Elementary School
1964 Torch Hill Rd, Columbus, GA  31903
Last modified South Columbus Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Columbus Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top