School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Allen Elementary is a wonderful school. As the Principal since 2009, I encourage anyone who is moving into this area to pay us a visit. Our goal is to meet the students individual needs and to do what is in the best interest of each and every student. The staff is caring, loving, and willing to do whatever it takes for their students. The extraordinary interior is warm and inviting, colorfully painted and decorated. WE LOVE OUR SCHOOL.....WE are a true family.
November 16, 2012

Bad
Good

This school is excellent. All my three children goes here. Teachers are excellent. Very professional. The principle is such a leader and an example to the rest of the teachers. Very good school in town.

This school is a good school. My son improved greatly in his reading and the after school program is wonderful. The staff also helped me find a provider for him in the morning. Being in the military and a single mom I cannot stress how nice it is to have a good school that I trust and challenges my son.

the worst my son only been there this year, all i can do is pray that i can work somthing else by next year. good luck hope you enjoy running to the school constantly when its not called for but when your child is actually hurt or in need you won't get that call

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted November 16, 2012

My daughter goes to Allen Elementary and she loves it. The security of the school makes me as a mother feel safe leaving my child and worry free when she is there. All the staff is very friendly and ready to help in anyway that they can. My daughter has learned so much while there. We love this school.

we are a military family and my daughter has actually been in this school for three years we love it and it has a great tutoring program after school

Last modified Allen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.