Columbus, GA

Posted August 14, 2013
This school is excellent. All my three children goes here. Teachers are excellent. Very professional. The principle is such a leader and an example to the rest of the teachers. Very good school in town.

Allen Elementary School 4

Posted July 06, 2013
This school is a good school. My son improved greatly in his reading and the after school program is wonderful. The staff also helped me find a provider for him in the morning. Being in the military and a single mom I cannot stress how nice it is to have a good school that I trust and challenges my son.

Allen Elementary School 1

Posted April 04, 2013
the worst my son only been there this year, all i can do is pray that i can work somthing else by next year. good luck hope you enjoy running to the school constantly when its not called for but when your child is actually hurt or in need you won't get that call

Posted November 16, 2012
Allen Elementary is a wonderful school. As the Principal since 2009, I encourage anyone who is moving into this area to pay us a visit. Our goal is to meet the students individual needs and to do what is in the best interest of each and every student. The staff is caring, loving, and willing to do whatever it takes for their students. The extraordinary interior is warm and inviting, colorfully painted and decorated. WE LOVE OUR SCHOOL.....WE are a true family.

Posted November 01, 2008
My daughter goes to Allen Elementary and she loves it. The security of the school makes me as a mother feel safe leaving my child and worry free when she is there. All the staff is very friendly and ready to help in anyway that they can. My daughter has learned so much while there. We love this school.

Posted April 25, 2007
we are a military family and my daughter has actually been in this school for three years we love it and it has a great tutoring program after school

Allen Elementary School 2

Posted January 29, 2006
I didnt like Allen at all. It has taken me the better part of a year homeschooling to get his enthusiasm for learning back. He got good grades all year on report cards. I got him tested for ADHD and he is not ADHD however he is a tactile/Kinesthetic learner & is very smart. He has to be kept busy. I always approached her about them to make sure that my son was doing well. Beware of teachers who dont really want to teach & want your kids to just sit down & shut up.

Posted July 16, 2005
When others ask me of my childrens' school I have to say that it is the best one that they have been to since they have started school. My kids are military kids and they have been to several. I have to say that my youngest son brought up his grades in a hurry once we moved to Columbus Georgia and he started with Mr Smith at Allen Elementary. What a wonderful school. My first impression was that they were clean and orderly. Love it!

Allen Elementary School 1

Posted June 03, 2005
- a former student

Posted December 04, 2003
This is an excellent school and the teachers and principal especially really care about the students and do everything they can to see that the students have a great learning experience in my opinion and they have lots of different programs for the kids at pta and other curriculum activities that involved the parents and kids also.

Allen Elementary School
5201 23rd Ave, Columbus, GA  31904
Last modified Allen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top