Bad
Good

This school is a great school the teachers and principal has been super. My daughter went there and now I have two sons there all the teachers have been involved in their education more than was expected. The teachers are always there for the parents any time they have any questions and work well with the parents. My youngest son has ADHD and has had the teachers work with him. They also have a great speech program, and the office staff is very friendly. The principal has an open door for all students and parents that have any concerns or questions. He's very polite and very involved with the students, parents, the students education, and fundraisers. I wish I had more kids to send here and would recommend this great school to anyone.

My son finished kindergarten last Spring. He went to Pre-K somewhere else and they didn't properly prepare him for Kindergarten. He started off way behind in all of the basics. By the end of the school year he was caught up to where he was supposed to be and even ahead in some areas. His teachers did a great job of working with him and were always available if we needed to talk to them. The school has a great principal as well. He is very active in fundraising and always greets the kids in the morning. The parents are asked to volunteer, but there is no PTA type organization. All in all, I am glad that my son attends Johnson. Hopefully our other kids will be able to attend as well. I have heard great things about their Pre-K program, but I have no personal experience with it.

My daughter will be in 3rd grade next school term 2010-11. She has been there since K5 and has done very well! Her teachers have all been extremely nice and Principal Hanner is amazing! I plan on keeping my child there til she's ready for middle school..it's GREAT!

Johnson has been a great school for my son. They have a wonderful caring staff that really care about their children.

The right principal makes all the difference! Johnson now has a male principal who gets my vote of confidence! He encourages parental involvement and fundraisers. He is willing to work with parents who have children with special needs. He's always congenial, and I've never heard a single teacher complain about him. Great leader. Great school.

Last modified Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.