St. Anne School 2

Posted July 17, 2013
The school is hard on kids and one got made fun of and the teacher did nothing about it the parents went to the principle about it and she just said that he should go to a different school if you are supper smart at school the will you go back a grade a the expect perfect work or nothing else

Posted January 07, 2011
My children have always attended public school. However, upon entering junior high, the school my daughter is zoned for has a less then great reputation. We decided to send her to St. Anne's and I could not be happier! We LOVE it. This school is like a family. The academics are very challenging and I am contiunally amazed at how much my daughter is learning. The classes are rigorous and the staff is loving. She has enjoyed participation in sports and clubs and I love that she is getting a Catholic Eduation.

Posted June 21, 2010
This is a fantastic school! The administration and teachers really care about the children and their overall development (academically, socially, and spiritually). The education is very challenging but the children will be very prepared for high school and college.

Posted February 20, 2008
I truly believe this to be the best school in Columbus. It's very safe, has an excellent family atmosphere, and provides a quality education. The students coming out of St. Anne's have great self-discipline and are miles ahead of their public school counterparts. Worth every cent - and should be noted that it's more affordable than competing private schools in the area. 5 Star!

St. Anne School 1

Posted January 28, 2008

Posted February 21, 2007
This is a wonderful school. I attended 3rd-12th grades and my son attends now. It is a private based school, so of course we have tuition and fundraising, but you get what you pay for. All in all, I would recommend this school to someone who is looking for a safe place to send their children and who want to ensure that their children receive a top level education.

St. Anne School 1

Posted January 15, 2007

St. Anne School 4

Posted January 11, 2007
This school is a good one overall, but is largely skating on a reputation earned in the past. The new principal is primarily interested in fundraising and in convincing the middle school students to go to Pacelli High School. Nevertheless, the school is safe and the students receive an adequate education.

Posted March 23, 2006
- a former student
This is the best school ever! The teachers teach well. little to no bullying. Nice environment. Money worth the cause. I highly(5star) recommend this school. Hope you come!

St. Anne School