Posted April 17, 2014
This is an amazing school. My kids have done so well here. The staff here is great and they really care about the children. I have been so impressed with how well my kids have improved since being in this school.

Posted December 08, 2013
My children attend this school and we love it. We are a military family and our kids were struggling on post with the school and being some of the only kids that live a Christian lifestyle. They are now in an environment that they are thriving in and around more kids that live the same way they do. The best part is that my son has ADHD and with the ACE curriculum he can work at his own pace which has been wonderful for him. Also another plus is that the staff really cares about the children and they get one on one help from the teachers if they don't understand something. My son was getting left behind in the on post school. When he didn't understand something the class just kept going without him and no one would ever help him. At Lighthouse the teachers want the kids to succeed and they take the time to sit with them and help them. I am so thankful that there is a school out there like this that my children can go to and that they can get the best education out there.

Posted August 02, 2013
This is a wonderful school, caring staff, structured academics. One of the best descisions we have ever made, has really made a huge impact in our and our chils life.

Posted July 09, 2007
I attended Lighthouse Christian Academy for 9 years. Those 9 years changed my life. I am now a missionary serving God in media communications.

Posted July 09, 2007
My children attend LCA and I think it is the best school in town. Christian character as well as academics are stressed. It is a great school.

Posted July 09, 2007
I am an alumnus of Lighthouse Christian Academy. It has prepared me to be a success in life. The structure was wonderful. It taught me how to study. Because of the education I got at Lighthouse I was able to graduate Suma Cum Laude from college. They prepared me and gave me the heart to be what I am today. Without them I would not have become a Youth Pastor.

Lighthouse Christian Academy 1

Posted January 22, 2006
Awful place. Children are treated as if they are robots. Structure if wonderful.....But not at the extreme that this school takes it. Awful awful place.

Posted August 08, 2003
- a former student

Lighthouse Christian Academy
3641 Norris Road, Columbus, GA  31907
Last modified Lighthouse Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 4-12
Lighthouse Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top