Columbus, GA

Grace Christian School 5

Posted July 16, 2011
If I ever have children I will definitely put them in this school, my niece study at GCS since she was in Preschool going to the 7th grade this year. I personally love the discipline, class sizes and academic consistancy that GCS uses with their students. The teachers and staff really care about the students. Keep up the good work. God bless.

Grace Christian School 5

Posted July 27, 2004
I have had 4 children attend GCS. It is my opinion that it is one of the finest schools in the state. Our daughter graduated and is now in nursing school and has been very successful in both private and public colleges. Our other children love school, teachers and most of all, are all active in doing God's work. I recomend every person look at GCS when deciding their childrens' educational and spiritual futures.

Grace Christian School
2915 14th Avenue, Columbus, GA  31904
Last modified Grace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Grace Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top