PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Westminster Christian School 4

Posted December 29, 2009
Caring faculty & small class sizes guarantee one on one attention.

Westminster Christian School

Posted January 08, 2009
My child has attended Westminster for the last four years and has really enjoyed this school. The small class size and supportive atmosphere makes for a wonderful enviroment for children to grow. I have been very pleased with the school and staff.

Posted March 26, 2008
This is the second year for my son at Westminster. I am extremely pleased with the curriculum, leadership, and teachers. My son's K4 class knows the alphabet phonetically and long and short vowels, they are reading, exposed to math concepts and bible stories relevant to specific holidays, and expected to respect adults and other students. Our daughter will attend Westminster as well. We (Westminster) are minor in size however, major in academics and the staples of life.

Posted March 04, 2008
This is my youngest child's second year at Westminster, and we continue to be very pleased with her environment and education. The personal attention is exactly what she needs to excel. At age 4 she is counting to 100, and getting close to doing the same in Spanish. She knows the alphabet, sounds, simple addition and subtraction, sings many songs, recites poetry, has become organized, and follows direction well, in addition to always being polite and courteous. We are relieved and greatful to know that our child is thriving in a loving and caring environment and plan to remain here as long as possible.

Posted April 05, 2005
I am a freshman in high school and attended Westminster previously. Even now I remember all of the great times and experiences I had. The education I recieved has put me way ahead. I feel Westminister opens so many doors and gives even more oppurtunities to their students. It is more like a close family.

Posted December 06, 2004
This is a small, loving Christian school. The quality of the education is excellent and graduates of Westminster are always the top of their class when they move on to other schools. I highly recommend this school.

Westminster Christian School
2303 Double Churches Road, Columbus, GA  31909
Last modified Westminster Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6