Bad
Good

My child will be attending this school in the fall and I'm super excited for her! The principle Mr.Scott is the best! I look forward to this new beginning for my lovely daughter.

East Columbus Magnet Academy is the best kept secret in Columbus, Georgia. My son and daughter have just left to go to high school. The teachers are great. They worked with my children to make sure they were successful. Mr. Scott, the Principal, has really done a fantastic job here. He really cares for all of the students. And the students love him.

This is a awesome school, if your child is there to learn. they have a lot of rules which for me as a parent are great. The academics are excellent same as the personnel

I love ECMA. Im an magnet 8th grade student there and the teachers are oh so wonderful! Espically Mr. Scott(the principle). He gets everybody on track.

The teachers work with my daugther and I belive it is an excellent school.

Great atmosphere and learning environment. Teachers and staff are wonderful

this school is the best of all of the schools not only because i am an student at ecma it is the bbest of all

I say this is excellent because everytime I go in that school I see many many parents supporting thier children

I am a stuent at East Columbus and EC is a very well eduacated school.our Mr.Scott does his job very well and is very professional when he does it.East Columbus IS indeed the best middle school in columbus.We have lots of leadership and lots of well eduacated teachers to teach their students what they need to know.I must also say that just because we have a day call 'buy-outs' doesn't mean anything.It just the children getting a tiny little break from all the hard work they are doing or trying their best to do.And Mr.Scott wouldn't allow us to have this activity if it was going to represent the school badly,because as a principle he does what he can to make sure ALL the students in East Columbus Magnet Academy passed the CRCT and go on to the next grade.So, yet again EC Knights Is indeed the best middle school!

This is the worst school I've ever dealt with. The teachers do make the kids feel dumb and the focus is not on teaching the students or reinforcing positive behaviors but more on the negative. I have never known for a school to have lockout where all the kids pay money to stay out of class all day. The lockout is in the gym and kids are walking around talking amongst their friends. I will never recommend this school to anyone. Poor leadership and poor teachers.

Last modified East Columbus Magnet Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.