Posted July 08, 2013
My child will be attending this school in the fall and I'm super excited for her! The principle Mr.Scott is the best! I look forward to this new beginning for my lovely daughter.

Posted June 24, 2013
East Columbus Magnet Academy is the best kept secret in Columbus, Georgia. My son and daughter have just left to go to high school. The teachers are great. They worked with my children to make sure they were successful. Mr. Scott, the Principal, has really done a fantastic job here. He really cares for all of the students. And the students love him.

Posted April 15, 2010
This is a awesome school, if your child is there to learn. they have a lot of rules which for me as a parent are great. The academics are excellent same as the personnel

Posted December 19, 2009
I love ECMA. Im an magnet 8th grade student there and the teachers are oh so wonderful! Espically Mr. Scott(the principle). He gets everybody on track.

Posted November 07, 2009
The teachers work with my daugther and I belive it is an excellent school.

Posted August 06, 2009
Great atmosphere and learning environment. Teachers and staff are wonderful

Posted June 05, 2009
this school is the best of all of the schools not only because i am an student at ecma it is the bbest of all

Posted May 21, 2009
I say this is excellent because everytime I go in that school I see many many parents supporting thier children

Posted March 07, 2009
I am a stuent at East Columbus and EC is a very well eduacated school.our Mr.Scott does his job very well and is very professional when he does it.East Columbus IS indeed the best middle school in columbus.We have lots of leadership and lots of well eduacated teachers to teach their students what they need to know.I must also say that just because we have a day call 'buy-outs' doesn't mean anything.It just the children getting a tiny little break from all the hard work they are doing or trying their best to do.And Mr.Scott wouldn't allow us to have this activity if it was going to represent the school badly,because as a principle he does what he can to make sure ALL the students in East Columbus Magnet Academy passed the CRCT and go on to the next grade.So, yet again EC Knights Is indeed the best middle school!

East Columbus Magnet Academy 4

Posted February 01, 2009

East Columbus Magnet Academy
6100 Georgetown Dr, Columbus, GA  31907
Last modified East Columbus Magnet Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Columbus Magnet Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top