Ungraded

Posted April 13, 2005
- a former student

The Achievement Academy 5

Posted March 22, 2005
If you have a child with special needs, who you feel is not getting proper help in school. This is the perfect school. The tuition is expensive; however, public schools will never give your child the help and attention this school can offer. I tried talking to school board, calling the main school board number in Atlant, no one was willing to try to help my son. I was referred back to IEP. My son was eight years of age on a K, level. This school put my son on track in less than a year, he is now able to add, subtract, read, write, and count past 100. That is alot for a child who was held back in K, in public school and could not count, read, write, no recognize many things. I feel he is ready for public school now. FOUR STARS to all staff!

The Achievement Academy