Columbus, GA
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Posted July 10, 2013
My son entered the MCSS as an eigth grader at VMMS. He had some adjustment issues and the school personal was so kind at helping & encouraging him. They tested him & placed him in the gifted program giving him more challenges and he did well. They also worked with his special needs by helping his self esteem, social skills & general needs. Dr. Brenda Thomas (VP) and many of the staff were invaluable to me as a parent. Always encouraging, solution minded & kind. My son wasn't the perfect "cookie cutter" child and this school helped valid him, it was all we could have hoped for. We truely loved his year there!

Posted September 11, 2009
I love it! My daughter is in all of the gifted classes and she has the best teachers. Thank-you teachers, counsulers, and Ms. Knight!

Posted June 20, 2009
Veterans is the best school I have been to yet. The teachers made sure that I passed, and taught me everything I need to know! It's like a second family to me.

Posted April 18, 2009
This school is great.My child has chance to learn and have fun at the same time

Posted December 29, 2008

Veterans Memorial Middle School 0

Posted September 28, 2008
Great school!!! My grandson has a learning disability and his teacher is fantastic. She is dedicated and very loving. Keeps me updated constantly about my grandson through email or phone. He has progress so much since he came to this school. I will always be greatful and feel fortunate that my grandson has such a wonderful teacher and overall a great staff through the entire school.

Posted July 25, 2008
This school is the best!!! Even though this is the first year that this school has been open, it far exceeds any other middle school in the county. The entire staff is dedicated to caring for the whole student. The administration cannot be beat. Veterans has so much to offer any student whether it is academics, sports, or club involvement. I see teachers at the school way into the night. This is true dedication. I am very fortunate that my child gets to experience Veterans for all three middle school years. Keep up the great work!

Posted July 02, 2008

Posted May 14, 2008

Veterans Memorial Middle School
2008 Old Guard Rd, Columbus, GA  31909
Last modified Veterans Memorial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Veterans Memorial Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top