Pinehurst Christian School 4

Posted March 06, 2012
Although my son has not yet begun Pre-K4 at Pinehurst, I am pleased with the course outline. It consists of learning to read simple words (i.e., mat, pat, cat) and doing basic addition (i.e., 1+1, 2+1, 3+1). Initially, I planned to place my child in public Pre-K, but was advised by some of my colleagues who are teachers within the public school system, that public Pre-K standards do not really allow worksheets that teach reading and mathematical skills. For the past 2 years, I have been diligently working with my son at home teaching and reinforcing reading and math skills. I could not allow him to be placed in a learning institution that soley focuses on social skills, and not reinforcing what I have already taught.

Pinehurst Christian School 5

Posted July 26, 2011
The teachers are first rate, the ones I've met anyway. They care for not only what your child learns academically but about their knowledge of the Bible and God's love for them.

Pinehurst Christian School 5

Posted July 24, 2011
Phinehurst Christian School is an excellent school with a real love for children and guiding the in the path of knowledge and Gods' love.

Pinehurst Christian School 0

Posted February 22, 2010
My child attends this school and I have noticed a tremendous difference in his studies. My child is much more advanced than his peers that live around us academically and I do believe this school is the reason for that.

Pinehurst Christian School 0

Posted November 03, 2008
My child attends pinehurst,and i have noticed so much improvement.I love this school.

Pinehurst Christian School 1

Posted September 29, 2008

Pinehurst Christian School
4217 Saint Marys Road, Columbus, GA  31907
Last modified Pinehurst Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Pinehurst Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top