No rating

Wynnbrook Christian School

Private | K-8

Living in Columbus

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $123,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $660.

Posted February 17, 2013

My children have been at WCS for the last 2 years. I am very pleased. I have seen my children grow academically and spiritually. It is great to know that my children are surrounded by a staff of professionals who love and care for them. I am very pleased with the principal and teachers. They are willing to communicate with me anytime I have concerns or questions. I would not hesitate recommending this school to anyone.

Posted August 6, 2012

Very difficult to write this review. My child has attended Wynnbrook Christian School for several years. Unforunately, we have been forced to make a school change this year. There is no longer a school board with parent involvement. The administration doesn't want parent input. Teacher salaries have been decreased and several outstanding, qualified teachers have made tough choices not to return. New principal for the 2012-2013 school year with questionable experience. Not certain if she even has a degree in education or management. Sadly, parents and teachers only discovered all of this change during the few weeks of July. Shame of Wynnbrook Christian School for the deceit!

Posted July 27, 2012

My child has been at Wynnbrook Christian School for many years, and I have seen a positive progressive growth in her academic performance. As a practicing teacher in the public school system, I can certainly compare the advantages Wynnbrook has to offer. Smaller classroom numbers, frequent teacher communications, numerous after school activities and a sense of being one big family with Christian values, makes this school an excellent place for your child to grow academically, spiritually and personally.

Posted November 24, 2011

Christian in name, only. From the church leadership down to the principal. Don't waste your time or your money with this school. There are a lot better ones in the community.

Posted June 24, 2011

First rate facilities, first rate teachers (up to 4th grade only) terrible administration. Unless you want your kids to be guinea pigs for a social experiment, I don't recommend. We were here for one year and left. Joke of a school.

Posted September 16, 2010

Our daughter has been attending Wynnbrook Christian School since kindergarten and is currently in the 4th grade. With great regret, we moved her last year to the best public school in this area. We quickly saw how even the best academic public school could not compete with Wynnbrook when it comes to academics. Compare Wynnbrook's national test scores to any public or private school in this area and you will see that WCS is by far the highest. Not only did we miss the challenging academic program, but more importantly we missed the loving, nurturing, Christian environment of WCS. The faculty/staff really enjoy doing what they do and it shows. They love the children as if they were their own. The children love each other and are so supportive of each other. We quickly returned our daughter to this wonderful school! Come for a visit and you will love it, too!

Posted August 21, 2010

A wonderful school it is very well rounded in acedemics, athletics, and you can feel Gods presence as you walk in the door.

Posted January 9, 2010

I am so thankful for this wonderful school. As a parent of three children I have experience with both public schools and another private school in the area. This school far exceeds either. Academics are challenging, but presented in a way that does not cause sress for both parents and students. I feel totally confident that my child is receiving a top-notch education, and also that she is exposed to and surrounded by a loving, Christian environment. The facility is breathtaking and the faculty is some of the best that I have ever encountered. If you are interested in a state of the art facility, caring and talented teachers, and your child being surrounded by intelligent, and well-mannered peers, I would encourage you to visit Wynnbrook.

Posted November 21, 2009

It is a great school. I am so thankful that a friend recommended it to me. I can't encourage people enough to take the time and check it out in person. Incredible facility, excellent academics, with the absolute best and totally committed faculty and staff. Check it out!!!

Posted November 12, 2009

I am the athletic director of WCS and I want to say that Wynnbrook Christian School is the BEST kept secret in the Columbus area. We have a fantastic brand new facility, with highly qualified teachers for all grades K-6th. Our athletic programs of cross country running ,wrestling and basketball are some of the only programs offered in the Columbus area. Our Physical Education Program provides your child with professional instruction twice a week. Your child will also have Spanish, Art and Music electives. If you are looking for a school to build Biblical values along with strong academics into your child, Wynnbrook Christian School is your choice.
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted November 11, 2009

My husband and I have had our daughter in Wynnbrook since kindergarten and she is currently in the 3rd grade. We are so pleased with the high level of academics, positive christian values, and family atmosphere of Wynnbrook. The brand new school facility is amazing. The gymnasium is wonderful and the classrooms have state of the art technology with Smartboards. I am so thankful that we can send our daughter to Wynnbrook Christian School. Gracie loves the school and we are so thankful that the faculty and staff love each student and are committed to providing them with an outstanding christian education.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 2% 3%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Baptist

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

500 River Knoll Way