Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 09, 2015
Important virtues are taught daily at EJES in the classroom, from the administration, and through after school interactions in the many clubs available at EJES. In the afterschool clubs students have a chance to socialize while working toward a common goal. Whether it is fit club, future law enforcement (safety patrol), Community Service Club, Students Leadership, Drama, or 4-H activities all students work together and shine!

Posted December 09, 2015
My experience at this school has been exceptional during the last 3 years that I have been involved with the leadership, teachers, and staff.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted December 09, 2015
The principal is outstanding! The environment she has created for the students, teachers, and staff is exceptional. Everyone helps each other in a very caring way. Everyone at this school works toward the highest standard of performance. I highly recommend East Jackson Elementary!

Posted March 21, 2014
Awesome school .. Both children exceeded on all state test, and part of the fit club. Also part of the science team that travels and competes.

Posted July 07, 2013
We love East Jackson Elementary, I have three girls two of which attend the school. The teachers are very hands on and encourage me to visit the school regularly and be as active as I can in my child's education. I am definitely pleased with all staff workers as well.

East Jackson Elementary School 1

Posted January 18, 2013
they could care less, bad to the bone! Needs lots of improvement.All they want is a pay check.

Posted January 18, 2013
We have been attending East Jackson Elementary for the last 5 years. I have 3 children at the school and we have been extremely satisfied with all aspects of the school. My children have excelled academically and they are supported by a wonderful group of caring teachers. The leadership is second to none and parent involvement is actively encouraged. Thank you East Jackson. We moved to the area 5 years ago and you have definitely exceeded our expectations!

East Jackson Elementary School 1

Posted October 11, 2012
The principal physically put her hands on my child and threatened her. I would not recommend this school to anyone. My daughters teacher constantly yelled in the classroom upsetting my daughter. The principal is not concerned about the health of the students, only her attendence record. She is not friendly at all and she should not be the principal of this school.

Posted May 31, 2011
We have spent the last 2 years at EJES and Have been Tremendously pleased!! My daughter has excelled so much and encouraged throughout every step. Everyone is so friendly and I feel very encouraged and comforted knowing that my child is cared for so much while at school. I have been able to be very involved and continue to be a part. We have been so blessed to have had wonderful teachers for the last 2 years and are thankful to be a part of such a caring group of people. Keep up the good work EJES!!

Posted May 31, 2011
I am so very pleased with EJES beyond what I could have imagined! I started out as a member of the EJES Eagle Aides. I have been so excited about the level of parental involvment encouraged by the administration, especially after reading these reviews. They have such high expectations and help the children achieve a great education. I have also been extreamly proud of the special education program! They are so involved with the children and am not at all concerned about my son receiving a lesser education in their care! I can't thank them enough for all they do for my children!

1531 Hoods Mill Rd, Commerce, GA  30529
Last modified East Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Jackson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top