Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Important virtues are taught daily at EJES in the classroom, from the administration, and through after school interactions in the many clubs available at EJES. In the afterschool clubs students have a chance to socialize while working toward a common goal. Whether it is fit club, future law enforcement (safety patrol), Community Service Club, Students Leadership, Drama, or 4-H activities all students work together and shine!

My experience at this school has been exceptional during the last 3 years that I have been involved with the leadership, teachers, and staff.

Awesome school .. Both children exceeded on all state test, and part of the fit club. Also part of the science team that travels and competes.

We love East Jackson Elementary, I have three girls two of which attend the school. The teachers are very hands on and encourage me to visit the school regularly and be as active as I can in my child's education. I am definitely pleased with all staff workers as well.

they could care less, bad to the bone! Needs lots of improvement.All they want is a pay check.

We have been attending East Jackson Elementary for the last 5 years. I have 3 children at the school and we have been extremely satisfied with all aspects of the school. My children have excelled academically and they are supported by a wonderful group of caring teachers. The leadership is second to none and parent involvement is actively encouraged. Thank you East Jackson. We moved to the area 5 years ago and you have definitely exceeded our expectations!

The principal physically put her hands on my child and threatened her. I would not recommend this school to anyone. My daughters teacher constantly yelled in the classroom upsetting my daughter. The principal is not concerned about the health of the students, only her attendence record. She is not friendly at all and she should not be the principal of this school.

We have spent the last 2 years at EJES and Have been Tremendously pleased!! My daughter has excelled so much and encouraged throughout every step. Everyone is so friendly and I feel very encouraged and comforted knowing that my child is cared for so much while at school. I have been able to be very involved and continue to be a part. We have been so blessed to have had wonderful teachers for the last 2 years and are thankful to be a part of such a caring group of people. Keep up the good work EJES!!

I am so very pleased with EJES beyond what I could have imagined! I started out as a member of the EJES Eagle Aides. I have been so excited about the level of parental involvment encouraged by the administration, especially after reading these reviews. They have such high expectations and help the children achieve a great education. I have also been extreamly proud of the special education program! They are so involved with the children and am not at all concerned about my son receiving a lesser education in their care! I can't thank them enough for all they do for my children!

I love EJES!!! My son started EJES in Kindergarten when the school opened, he is now a 8th grader at EJMS. This is the ONLY school I would have my children attend. I currently have my girls there in 3rd and 4th grade. The teachers are awesome and are always willing to go that extra mile to ensure the academic success of the students. I appreciate that this school opens its doors wide for parent involvement and I enjoy my time there as part of there Eagle Aide program for parent voluteers. I know that with EJES my children and I will always get the support needed from both teaching staff and administration. Thanks you EJES for helping my children be successful!!!!

Last modified East Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.