Posted April 02, 2014
I love Anderson elementary school. The teachers and administrators really care for the students and they do their best to get the parents involved. Their program FIREMEN to get fathers involved in their school should win an award.

Posted May 04, 2010
We have a great leader who works with us to get the things we need to teach our students. We are the Anderson family.

Posted April 27, 2010
This school is outstanding. Every teacher my child had went above and beyond what they are required to do. I could not be happier with any school.

Posted October 03, 2009
Anderson has the greatest art program and lots of caring, committed teachers.

Posted October 03, 2009
We have an amazing family of teachers and staff led by a superb principal!

Posted October 03, 2009
The teachers and parents work well together. The parents do not let their low economic status get in the way of them working with their children and wanting their children to learn and excell.

Anderson Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2009
My son entered Anderson as a first grader during the 2008-09 school year. I was doubtful that a public school would meet expectation following Christian Academy education from the age of 3. The first weeks and months proved to be very satisfying thanks to teachers and other staff members. The biggest impression was after a long detailed conversation with the principal, Ms. Hood, during the county s accreditation challenges. She always seems to make herself available to talk, explain events and address concerns. I felt confident that my son was in the right place at the right time with the right support team around him. He will return as a second grader and for as long as we live in the area.

Posted February 09, 2009
Anderson is the worst school I have ever had any of my children in. The principal and the teachers are awful. The best thing about Anderson are the children. Other key staff and faculty members include the nurse, the counselor, the assistant principal, the cafeteria workers and the custodial staff, they are the best.

Posted October 04, 2008
I rate Anderson 5 star, as a parent who had 18 years experience with this first class faculty and school. I am very proud of how my 4 children were educated in this school. All my children have gone on to be honor students in their next schools because of their education at Anderson. I am very happy that I made the choice to educate them at Anderson Elementary.

Anderson Elementary School 2

Posted June 10, 2007
I do not think Anderson is a good school. The quality of the teaching and the academic program is poor. The students are not being challenged and the teachers are not well trained in the reform model of direct instruction. I believe that Anderson needs to step up the curriculum and make sure that all students are successful.

Anderson Elementary School
4199 Old Rock Cut Rd, Conley, GA  30288
Last modified Anderson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anderson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top