Victory Christian School 2

Posted April 10, 2012
This school needs a lot of help in the leadership department. It seems as though things are always half done. The staff is constantly mis informed and the receptionist is regularly unaware of the logistics in regards to the school. The financial person seems to always have a chip on her shoulder. The school is so run down that she should be happy to take my payment. The teachers and staff are all dressed like they are on their way to the local Walmart. Bottom line is this school has a lot of potential but they just need to have a complete overhaul in the leadership department. They could also use a visit from extreme makeover to give the school a fresh new look. Make the school look like a school. My child's teacher is awesome and I give her 5 stars, but I could only speak for her because I do not know the other teachers. Due to the poor quality of the school and staff I will not be enrolling my child at Victory next year.

Victory Christian School 4

Posted March 15, 2012
My child has attended Victory for five years and I have been very pleased with her educational development. There have been small issues but they were addressed and now with the new administration, I am extremely please with the school and I will be recommending others that want the best for their children to give VCS a chance.

Posted March 15, 2012
This is our second year here at Victory Chrisitian School. My daughter is in the Advanced Kindergarten class. I can truly say, teaching and learning is taking place. One of the advantages that caught our attention was the warmest from the staff. Most important aspect is our daughter loves school and does not want to miss a day of learning. In her class there are only 11 students, where one-on-one instructions can take place. If you are looking for an awesome school Victory Christian School is the place for high achievers.

Victory Christian School 1

Posted March 04, 2012
This is not a very great school at all. First off the administration is very poor. The principle dose not even have a degree and nor dose a lot of the teachers and the administration that are employed there. There are no computer labs and PE is a open gym. My son went to this school before I found out about all of their inperfections. My son was so far behind when I moved him into public school that he had to have a tutior to help catch him up. This school in a joke. Please look into all of this before you consider selecting this school for your children.

Posted January 27, 2012
My Daughter has been attending Victory Christian School since 2 years old. She is learning so much and so quickly. I m very impressed with her teacher and the focus placed on classroom time. Her father and I love this school and recommend this school to any parent who believes education is a top priority. Victory offers an excellent learning curriculum with highly qualified administration and educators.

Posted August 10, 2011
I am so very impressed with the teachers and administrative staff at Victory Christian School this year! The level of care, compassion and dedication to the school is so refreshing. The students are getting quality and Godly instruction and I feel blessed to have been led here.

Victory Christian School 4

Posted July 30, 2011
My son has been attending VCS since K3, and he is now gearing up for Advanced 2nd grade! My daughter will also be attending school this year in VCS for K3. I am so excited about the changes that are taking place there, for the Administration, to the increase in parent communication and involvement. I am looking for excellent things to come!

Victory Christian School 2

Posted June 30, 2011
My daughter has been going to this school since grade 1 and was suppose to return for 5th grade but she won't be returning. The school is run down and the warm, friendly and organized staff are either gone or have lost their way. This is suppos to be a christian school and all the administrative staff does is gossip about the teachers and other staff members. Majority of the school use to be white populated now its all black and I feel that they are not for the blacks although we are the ones helping them to stay open. I would not send my child to this school

Victory Christian School 1

Posted November 08, 2010
The schools is very poor school. Background check of teachers need to be improved. Office organization needs to improve. Lunches need to be checked. Sour milk served to children due to not checking dates is pretty bad. This school has really gone downhill

Victory Christian School 0

Posted January 15, 2010
My children attend VCS and I am very pleased with the staff, administration and overall direction of the school. My children will be returning for the 2010-2011 school year.

Victory Christian School
1151 Flat Shoals Road Southeast, Conyers, GA  30013
Last modified Victory Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Victory Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 67 reviews. Top