Conyers, GA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 25, 2014
I love this school, I have two girls age 4 and 5 attending currently. My 5 year old has a rigorous curriculum that I believe will give her a competitive edge. I love the staff, Shea Daniels is a parents greatest ally. When it comes to my youngest daughter they are patient and consistently go the extra mile. They ensure your children are well taken care of. I feel they have hired teachers that are not only qualified, but really care about the well being of the students. My daughters thrive academically and socially. I find they are patient with the parent's and they have a very open door policy to listen to any concerns.
4 people found this helpful

Posted September 22, 2014
My daughter has been at Peachtree Academy for almost 8 months now and she started pre-K this past Aug. The transition was seamless due to the staff and teachers. She adores her teacher and she is very assessable and responds promptly to questions and concerns. My daughter is learning, growing and a lot of that is due to the support she has receive at Peachtree. However, even with great teachers and staff, parents have to do their part at home as well. We do a lot of reinforcement at home which is key. Learning is made fun and she enjoys the daily activities they do in class as well as the weekly trips to the library and chapel. She comes home talking her friends and about what took place in class daily which is great. One of the major things for us was environment and kid's behaviors. Most days when we come through kids are well-behaved and on task. In my daughter's class the kids seem to be well-behaved which was a must for us. All in all I think parents have to find a school that works for them and their child, Peachtree Academy so far has worked for us.

Posted September 15, 2014
Mrs. Osborne has made 3rd grade a phenomenal year! My daughter loves going to school and is motivated to read because of the encouragement that we give her as well as the Accelerated Reader program. I love the regular communication with us as parents. The band program and equestrian clubs are her favorite afterschool clubs.

Posted June 19, 2014
I have been very pleased with the opportunities that my daughter had in school this year. The school feels like a family and the teachers go above and beyond. Not only did she have a great school year but the amount of knowledge that she learned really impressed her grandparents and other family that she sees from time to time. The equestrian club was her favorite club this year and I am so glad that the school allows parents to be involved. I think communication is excellent and that each year the Headmaster adds new things for the children to make school even better.

Peachtree Academy Conyers 3

Posted June 07, 2014
My child is happy at this school. There is great communication between the teachers and the parents.

Peachtree Academy Conyers 2

Posted June 07, 2014
The school is safe and the students are happy. I understand the post from the parent who says that the school is disorganized and that everything is last minute.
2 people found this helpful

Peachtree Academy Conyers 1

Posted May 23, 2014
Wow! I guess I'm one of those "obnoxious parents" that the teacher who rated the school is talking about. My child attended one year and while the curriculum was excellent the utter disorganization, lack of communication, and unprofessionalism of the staff is what drove me to send my child elsewhere. There is a very high teacher turnover at PA which I think says a lot about the school. To the teacher that posted "Sadly, the children are the ones who suffer the most and it literally breaks my heart to see a child withdrawn from PA", you were very wrong...my child has not suffered at all. My child excelled at PA and continues to do so at her new school. Your judgemental post feeds right into the unprofessionalism I mentioned earlier!

Peachtree Academy Conyers 4

Posted February 15, 2014
At Peachtree Academy they are very caring and they prepare our children for the future. They just kicked off a great distant learning program that is wonderful and fun for the children. My child is in the fifth grade and I am excited to see her Excel in their 6th grade. If you are looking for a wonderful school for your child and you don't mind paying, it is so worth the investment. Grade school, great children, small class sizes, great teachers and staff.

Posted February 13, 2014
We are blessed to be a part of this institution. The teachers and administrators truly care about my 6th grader and his success!

Posted February 06, 2014
We are so blessed to have Peachtree Academy in our community-an excellent private school!! Yes, it is a Christian school, but when your child graduates they will not just be accepted at a Christian college, but will have the educational foundation to be able to go to whatever college fits their goals.

Peachtree Academy Conyers
1801 Ellington Road SE, Conyers, GA  30013
Last modified Peachtree Academy Conyers is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Peachtree Academy Conyers Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 93 reviews. Top