PK-12|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Peachtree Academy is a vibrant community of students, teachers, and parents who work to ensure that each child is well prepared to apply to the college of their choice. We set the bar high to challenge each child to be their best and classroom instruction is interactive and engaging. Visit our campus to see the difference a great school can make in your child's life!
February 24, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

First let me say THE STAFF HERE IS GREAT!!AND I MEAN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! BUT! My son started Peachtree West school at 19 mth at this age he knew 1-10 some of his letters and numbers. They were impressed with his vocabulary. That was in the one year old class. To make a long story short he's five and in pre-k he did more in daycare than he did in pre-k when it comes to paperwork etc. This location is on creative curriculum WHICH MEANS LEARN BY PLAY. The Salem Rd location pre-k has homework, paperwork in classes and is almost if not on a 1st grade level of studies. The two schools are structured totally different in curriculum. Yes, my daughter who is 15 months is attending here also, again because the teachers are great and I trust them as much as you can and have to trust other with your child. BUT, SHE WILL NOT BE DOING PRE-K here. And again it's not because of the teacher the teachers are instructed on how and what to teach and they do a great job at it. But why is the other location daily what we have to pay for in private pre-k and even then still don't get offered what the other location gets.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

Effective school leaders: Agree

Develops character: Strongly agree

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

They start homework in aftercare and the afterschool teachers are very willing to help students out (even if they are not students at Peachtree Academy during the day).

The staff at Peachtree are fantastic. They keep parents very informed about day-to-day activities and work with students on homework in aftercare as well.

It is clear that the administrators and faculty go above and beyond to find the best teaching techniques available to keep the children engaged in their own learning. They are always well trained and looking for innovative ways to bring subjects to life in the classroom. The class sizes are never too large for my child to receive the one on one time he deserves. His instructors are always in tune with his strengths and weaknesses, which result in a tailored learning environment to encourage his growth. I am happy with my choice in trusting this school with my child's education.

Last modified Peachtree Academy Conyers is a Private school that serves grades PK-12