Excel Christian Academy 2

Posted May 06, 2013
Excel has been a so so educational experience for my child at best. After a couple years it is apparent that little to no money has been spent to improve the learning environment. Improvements like air conditioning in gymnasium, computers, and a proper cafeteria are sadly needed, yet ignored for profit sake.

Excel Christian Academy 4

Posted May 23, 2012
Excel Christian Academy has been a great experience for my children. The staff is firm yet caring for each student and their needs. The school has been a great help to my children in helping them in their areas of weakness. The staff also portrays Christian examples of how to live daily. We love our school!

Excel Christian Academy 2

Posted April 10, 2011
My child has been in private christian schools for 3 years now and this by far has been the worst experience. I would not recommend this school. The curriculum is called Pacers and very difficult for some students.

Excel Christian Academy 1

Posted April 10, 2011
I have nothing good to say about the principal or the staff at this school. I am counting down the days until this semester is over.

Excel Christian Academy
1825 Highway 138 Southeast, Conyers, GA  30013
Last modified Excel Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Excel Christian Academy Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top