Cornelia, GA

Cornelia Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2014
Cornelia Elementary is full of professional, well-educated, hard-working teachers and staff members. Many of the teachers spend tireless hours after school to make sure meaningful and fun lessons are prepared. They go above and beyond with each student, whether the student is gifted or challenged in some way. The diversity of this school is one of the highlights, too. I have had 3 children at Cornelia Elementary in the last 10 years, and I cannot say enough positive things about this school. Thank you to everyone who works so hard for all the students. I appreciate you so much!

Cornelia Elementary School 5

Posted August 16, 2009
Teachers at Cornelia Elem. are well educated, professional & compassionate. They are some of the best teachers in the school system. Ever drive by the school at 5:00? Many are still there preparing for their students. Two of my children have attended school there. My daughter attended K to 5th grade & was in the gifted program. Teachers challenged her & helped her flourish. My son currently attends school there. He has different challenges from my daughter, but the teachers make all the accommodations that he needs in order to help him grow as well. One of the great things about this school is the diversity. Part of the beauty of life is that we are all different. God loves all of us & treats us all with respect no matter who we are or what we look like, and so do the faculty & staff of this school.

Cornelia Elementary School 5

Posted August 15, 2009
I love the school my child has been attending cornelia elem since the 2nd grade and all the staff looks out for him makes sure he is doing what is right I love it because I know when i leave my child at school I do not worry at all. Thank you Cornelia Elem.

Cornelia Elementary School 4

Posted April 04, 2009
I love Cornelia Elementary and I'd put the teachers there up against the best. If you are the kind of person that sees no color when you look into the eyes of a child, then you would fit right in with these teachers. They treat all of the students equally and provide an environment in which children aren't afraid to take risks or go beyond expectations. And if there are learning problems, these teachers are educated and prepared to accommodate the learner's needs. For the parents out there that think they are too good for Cornelia, I think you made a big mistake. Cornelia is a great school.

Cornelia Elementary School
375 Old Cleveland Rd, Cornelia, GA  30531
Last modified Cornelia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cornelia Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top