Bad
Good

I am very impressed with the cleanlinless and organization of Level Grove Elementary School. My great grand-daughter is now in 1st grade and can't wait to get started each day. Keep up the good work.

I am a parent who thanks God that my children attend Level Grove Elementary. I have a lot of faith in Level Grove and it is due to how much they care for their students. I have three boys and all attend this school. Two are exeeding in their grades and one is not. He has a learning disability and often struggles. The driving force behind the staff was was so overwhelming, and yet so passionate about his education. They go out of their way to make my child and I feel that their is hope for his future. I can't describe the emotions that come over me when my son who is always tearful and feeling sad about school comes to me and smiling so big says mama I am doing good and I am smart now. I can never say enough good things about Level Grove and it's staff.

Last modified Level Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.