PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

My daughter just started her 5th year at Covenant Christian Academy. We as a family LOVE this school and she especially loves it. The warm sense of family partnered with a great education which is grounded in the Christian faith is something we will always be so grateful for. She has excelled so much since coming to CCA and we look forward to one final year and preparedness for college next year.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers truly bond with and care for the students and I love all of them.

Amount of homework: Agree

Sometimes it seems a little heavy but with a study hall period built in that helps to ensure they can balance it well. I would rather they have a little too much and be prepare with what they will face in the college and work years so they can learn the valuable skill of time management.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I am so thankful that Covenant holds their student to a high moral and educational standard. I appreciate that so much in a world that no longer seems to value these things.

We have entered our sixth year at CCA & everyday we are thankful to partner w the teachers & staff to raise our boys to set them apart for Gods work!! We currently have our four boys at CCA & from day one the headmaster, Mr. Arnold & front office staff has known them by name. We can't imagine being anywhere else. Thank you Jesus!

We love Covenant Christian Academy! The staff cares about each child academically and spiritually. The education that my children receive in my opinion is top notch. They strive for excellence and will walk along side you and your child to help them achieve their very best.

Covenant Christian Academy is a great school community with a strong Christian culture. My three children have thrived educationally and spiritually while attending CCA.

We visited the school and were very pleased with the attention and caring attitude of the principal, teachers and staff. They allowed my daughter to "shadow" along with other students in her grade level, so that she could get an idea of what the classes were like and allow her to become familiar with the school. She really liked her visit and looks forward to attending Covenant Christian Academy next year!

My grandchildren's school is a small but greatly caring place, with plenty of spirit.

Last modified Covenant Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12