Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted October 26, 2015
Their curriculum touches all aspects of STEM along with literature and extra curricular activities. It's a complete experience!

Posted July 11, 2015
The teachers and staff at Shiloh are fabulous! We came from a small private school and my children have enjoyed every minute. We have been at Shiloh for three years and cannot say enough about the leadership, dedicated staff, structured, challenging and loving environment. Thank you all for making a difference in my children's lives!

Posted August 30, 2014
I love Shiloh a lot! And our motto is "Shiloh is a home for the sprit."One reason I like it better than my old school as that we are at lunch at my old school we had cups and if accedently talked you would get in very big trouble and at my new school we can't talk when we were at lunch when there is this soothing kinda ocean music and if u did talk u would some one would have to tell on u.Thats a reason why I like Shiloh point!!!!!!

Posted October 08, 2013
Shiloh Point Elementary has been an incredible experience for our son, whom had transferred from a Private school. The learning and social environment are only exceeded by the level of attention to detail from the Principal to the Classroom

Posted October 25, 2011
My daughter goes to first grade and I must say that we are very pleased with her progress. It is an excellent school, great infrastructure, caring teachers, parents are quite involved. I'm sure this one will rise to the top five in the elementary school ranking.

Posted March 25, 2011
I love our school! We are very satisfied and look forward to a great learning experience! - parent of a 2nd grader, been here since kindergarten.

Shiloh Point Elementary School

Posted July 29, 2009
My first grandchild attended Kindergarten at Shiloh Point this past year. I was amazed and delighted with the variety of activities out of the classroom - PE, Media, Art, Music, etc and astounded by the fact my granddaughter was reading within a matter of weeks! Her teacher and parateacher were caring, loving, attentive all with a healthy dose of discipline. Well done!

Posted July 28, 2009
Shiloh Point is an excellent school with outstanding teachers and staff. My son is going to forth grade. I am greatfull for all the school offers and the dedication they have for the students and in the community.

Posted May 29, 2008
My daughter was in kindergarten this year at Shiloh Point. We had a wonderful experience with our first year of elementary school here. Our teacher was incredibily professional, attentive, hard-working and nurturing. She recognized my daughter needed to be challenged more and acted on it by individualizing her work to be a little harder than the rest of the class. The technology is great and the parent involvement is awesome.

Posted July 24, 2007
Shiloh Point is a great school! The principal is very experienced and did a great job on her first year. Teachers are qualified, techonology is very advanced, the Gifted program is superb!

Shiloh Point Elementary School
8145 Majors Rd, Cumming, GA  30041
Last modified Shiloh Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shiloh Point Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top