Bad
Good

Good to some level. Have to improve many ways. Expected more from them in curriculum .

Their curriculum touches all aspects of STEM along with literature and extra curricular activities. It's a complete experience!

The teachers and staff at Shiloh are fabulous! We came from a small private school and my children have enjoyed every minute. We have been at Shiloh for three years and cannot say enough about the leadership, dedicated staff, structured, challenging and loving environment. Thank you all for making a difference in my children's lives!

I love Shiloh a lot! And our motto is "Shiloh is a home for the sprit."One reason I like it better than my old school as that we are at lunch at my old school we had cups and if accedently talked you would get in very big trouble and at my new school we can't talk when we were at lunch when there is this soothing kinda ocean music and if u did talk u would some one would have to tell on u.Thats a reason why I like Shiloh point!!!!!!

Shiloh Point Elementary has been an incredible experience for our son, whom had transferred from a Private school. The learning and social environment are only exceeded by the level of attention to detail from the Principal to the Classroom

My daughter goes to first grade and I must say that we are very pleased with her progress. It is an excellent school, great infrastructure, caring teachers, parents are quite involved. I'm sure this one will rise to the top five in the elementary school ranking.

I love our school! We are very satisfied and look forward to a great learning experience! - parent of a 2nd grader, been here since kindergarten.

My first grandchild attended Kindergarten at Shiloh Point this past year. I was amazed and delighted with the variety of activities out of the classroom - PE, Media, Art, Music, etc and astounded by the fact my granddaughter was reading within a matter of weeks! Her teacher and parateacher were caring, loving, attentive all with a healthy dose of discipline. Well done!

Shiloh Point is an excellent school with outstanding teachers and staff. My son is going to forth grade. I am greatfull for all the school offers and the dedication they have for the students and in the community.

My daughter was in kindergarten this year at Shiloh Point. We had a wonderful experience with our first year of elementary school here. Our teacher was incredibily professional, attentive, hard-working and nurturing. She recognized my daughter needed to be challenged more and acted on it by individualizing her work to be a little harder than the rest of the class. The technology is great and the parent involvement is awesome.

Last modified Shiloh Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.