Bad
Good

My daughter is in 8th grade and LOVES this school. I can't say enough about the entire staff at Little Middle. All of the teachers are wonderful but my daughters favorite is Ms. Strickland for science.

If you are lucky and get Mrs. Burnham in Math in 7th grade, you hit the jack pot.. She is amazing.. She teaches math so the children understand and love it.. She cares about her students and makes sure her students love math..My son's favorite subject is math after having her as a teacher. He understands it and is successful... Because of Mrs. Burnham, my son will always do well in Math..

Little mill is a pretty boss school!my teachers are great and in gym we get the fitness we need..Trey Spencer

We love Little Mill. My child transitioned from a nearby private school to Little Mill this year and we are beyond thrilled with the staff, kids, and administration at the school. Everyone has been friendly and eager to help in any way they can to make my child's transition seamless. I wish we had made the move to the public school sooner, we could have avoided several years of frustration that we experienced in the private school. Little Mill is the best!

awesome school, fun teachers, awesome principals,and a whole awesome faculty. I love going to school and have an awesome time.

Last modified Little Mill Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.