Posted March 06, 2014
Fideles Christian School is dedicated to excellent, college preparatory education with a Christian world view. For the school year 2013-2014, we have 31 teachers on staff with 13 masters degrees and 22 degrees in education. All 31 teachers have college degrees. Middle and high school teachers teach within the area of their college degree. Our teachers represent almost 300 years of combined teaching experience. We do have moms teaching, but they are highly qualified and passionate about education and bring a balanced parent and teacher perspective to the classroom.

Posted March 05, 2014
I can't say enough about Fideles Christian School! Our family absolutely loves the hybrid schooling approach. K - 4th grades go to school 2 days a week and 5th - 12th grades go to school 3 days a week. The teachers do all the lesson planning, grading, and teach new concepts. Everything is filtered through a Christian Worldview. The founders, Jonny and Ellen Whisenant, truly have a heart in combining Christianity with a strong academic environment. And yes, they are accredited with quality! If you can't afford a 5 day a week private school, this is a great alternative. It is truly the "Best of Both Worlds!"

Posted March 05, 2014
We love this school! This is our third year at Fideles and I am very pleased. The combination of school and homeschool has worked well for our family. The curriculum is challenging, and the teachers are truly committed to helping the students learn the material. The atmosphere is warm and family feeling. We used to homeschool. I was sad that I wasn't homeschooling my child but this has been a wonderful place to be!

Fideles Christian School 3

Posted December 12, 2013
Love the idea of 3 days in class and two at home. However, the administration is unprofessional and make up and change polices very irrationally. There are only a few teachers that are actually certified teachers, most are just moms of students. The environment is very legalistic in Christian teachings and very unforgiving and unwelcoming to outsiders. I'm hoping for a better option next year.

Posted November 29, 2013
I left teaching in a public school setting for 9 years to join the Fideles Christian family! I love the family atmosphere, the emphasis on a relationship with Christ, and a desire to provide homeschooled families with a competitive educational experience.

Fideles Christian School 0

Posted June 04, 2009
I love this school! It has a great environment, excellent education, and great students. Send your child to this school. It is awesome!

Fideles Christian School
1390 Weber Industrial Drive, Cumming, GA  30041
Last modified Fideles Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Fideles Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top