K-3|Private

Bad
Good

The outside of the building can be deceiving as it is an older building, but once inside you will see that that environments are beautiful! They are filled with quality materials housed on lovely maple shelves. The staff is outstanding and there is a real family feel to this school. We love it here!

Our family loves Montessori Children's House of North Forsyth and its staff! We were in the process of looking for a preschool for my 2.5yr old son. There were several things that impressed my husband and me.The children are well behaved, the environment in which they work is quiet and orderly, and the room is well organized.Personally, I love that there are different age children in the same room.They all work well together. We were even more pleasantly surprised when my son, who is extremely attached to me, asked to go to "this school". Our son has learned many new life skills, songs, dances, letter sounds in the few months that he's attended Children's House.Another bonus to having your child attend Children's House is the family style hot lunches! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, that the children set the table and eat together. Mrs. Christine COOKS lunches that have all the major food groups and uses organic produce and milk.The lead teacher, Mrs. Michelle, is wonderful! Our son asks about her at home and tells us how much he loves her.She has a kind and gentle disposition and displays a love for her work with children. Our family is very fortunate to be a part of this wonderful family!

I love this school because they really love my daughter! She's 3 going on 4, and love the fact that she is interacting with children of all ages at MCHNF. The teachers are kindhearted and excellent educators. I think of this place as a hidden gem in Forsyth county. The Classroom is spacious, calming and full of unique and educational tools that stay true to the Montessori method. Would highly recommend Montessori Children's House of North Forsyth.

We couldn't ask for a better school. We know when we drop our daughter off at school she is not just taken care of, but loved by the teachers. The education she is receiving is superior compared to what she was receiving from the neighboring private schools. Montessori Children's House of North Forsyth makes is easy by providing both a hot lunch and snacks daily.

This school is a amazing! Our children both thrived in the past year and have made huge leaps in academic skills. The environment is very nurturing and the classroom has a very hands on approach. We saw our kids really develop a love of learning at this school. We like that the focus is on mutual respect and caring for others. They have an open door policy which is a big plus. They provide hot meals every day (included) and the tuition is very reasonable. Mrs. Christine is wonderful to work with and Ms. Michelle is a fantastic teacher!

Our son was losing his confidence and desire to learn. Not only has his academic level raised, but he is happy and loves going to school. We appreciate the rich curriculum and the strong Biblical base. He has made good friends and has teachers who really care about him. We also love the regular written feedback we get from the school. Not all Montessori schools are the same and this is a great one!

Great school, curriculum, teachers & staff! Both of my children were attending other private schools in the area last year. Once we visited, we immediately moved both of them mid-year. We left tuition money on the table to do so, but have no regrets. My young son was struggling in a large Pre-K class and his confidence was gone. After only 2 weeks in his new school, he started reading and gave an oral presentation to all of his classmates with the confidence of a seasoned speaker! We are thrilled with our choice and would recommend this school to everyone! Wonderful experience all 5 years! Submitted by a parent

Love this school! Great program that focuses on mastery of elementary fundamentals. Their terrific teachers and staff have an open-door policy. They are willing to do whatever is necessary to help each child achieve their fullest potential. Can't say enough about this school. Would highly recommend!

Last modified Montessori Children's House of North Forsyth is a Private school that serves grades K-3