Posted October 10, 2014
We just moved here and I Love this school! I can't say enough good things about it, from the administration to the teachers to the PTO. Everyone has been very welcoming and my kids have made a wonderful transition. I'm very pleased and happy with our decision to move here and attend this school! Keep up the good work Chattahoochee Champs! We're proud to be a part of such a great school!

Chattahoochee Elementary School 1

Posted April 16, 2014
I wanted to give this school a negative star if I have the option to. My son is in kindergarten right now and his teacher is horrible. My son is afraid to go to school and sometimes he would beg for me to let him stay home. I'm not sure what goes on at school but he will not tell me until recently. I have discuss this many times with his teacher but she denies and ignore me or change the subject. It's not until we got the principal involve that she starts to apologize and show some kind of caring. She does not encourage students but give them negative feedback. She does not care if student is failing or fall behind. I would live to put her name on blast but then I'm afraid she will harass me as she is starting to after we talk to the principal. I honestly don't think she deserve working around anyone's child as they're all bright and deserve better teacher.

Posted August 22, 2013
My granddaughter transferred to Chattahoochee Elementary this fall. She is enjoying her teacher, first grade classroom, and has had nothing but positive statements about this transition time. As a former classroom instructor and a grandmother, it is of utmost importance that she is in such a positive learning environment.

Posted October 12, 2012
This school is amazing! We are truly blessed to be living in this area for our son to attend here. I love that they are always having something going on and giving the students & their familes to participate in a lot of fun activities. The staff & other students are very nice.In SC my son was bullied and discriminated against.Since my son has been going here I have not had a single issue with his teacher or students.They have a strict policy that pushes the children to be the best they can be & also be good influences for each other.I also like how safe they are!The bus drivers are very responsible and SAFE!We live on a dangerous highway & the speed limit is 55mph.I always get nervous b/c the oncoming traffic makes a sharp turn before having to stop for the bus.The bus driver will NOT allow the child to move until ALL traffic has stopped completley and everything is safe. She also has them do a safety routine where they are required to look both ways themselves before and after getting on/off the bus. She likes to make sure you are there waiting which is cool b/c of the heavy/dangerous traffic around us. I believe that my child will succeed over the top and will stay happy here.

Posted October 12, 2012
GREAT AMAZING SCHOOL!! COULDNT BE HAPPIER. They have a great discipline and safety policy. My child has become smarter and more influenced in positive things that are encouraged by the school. Teachers make school fun.

Chattahoochee Elementary School 0

Posted May 12, 2010
a school that help when you needs help,.. that put kids first...

Chattahoochee Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
It a grade school,that help all kids never let a child go without no matter what the cause it is work with kids to help them feel good about them self, this is just the best school my son love this school

Posted April 13, 2010

Posted April 11, 2010
Chattahoochee is far above any other school in the county. With great administrators as leaders, the teachers feel motivated and empowered to run their classes. Although with tough economic times, classroom sizes are increasing, teachers are still able to focus one each child's individual needs. We are truly blessed to have wonderful parent involvement and a fabulous PTO. The PTO president truly cares about the teachers and the school. She is great! It is clear when you walk in the doors that everyone is doing their job there and they clearly love what they do!

Posted February 07, 2010

Chattahoochee Elementary School
2800 Holtzclaw Rd, Cumming, GA  30041
Last modified Chattahoochee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chattahoochee Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top