Cumming, GA

Posted December 02, 2013
I drive 35 miles one way to work so that i do not have to pull my daughter from this school. Absolutely the best school system In GA

Coal Mountain Elementary School 1

Posted March 15, 2012
Horrible Experience! Withdrew my child and would never recommend . Principle needs to take a class in appropriate behavior in front of children. She told me that I could be arrested for not having my identification in dropping my child off for pre-k. This was in front of my 5 year old.

Posted September 22, 2010
Very friendly and great teachers. helpful. caring for the students.

Posted September 21, 2010
I love Coal Mountain Elementary School because of the caring, thoughtful staff. I have been a part of the school for many years and feel they do a great job teaching and guiding the students.

Posted September 21, 2010
Wonderful communication between the school, children and parents! Warm "hometown" school atmosphere!

Posted September 20, 2010
It is a wonderful community school with fantastic students.

Posted September 20, 2010
Wonderful atmosphere and great teachers! We love CMES!

Posted September 20, 2010
The teachers are so great the staff have helped me through some rough times. They are great with special needs students.

Posted September 20, 2010
The faculty and teachers at Coal Mountain really work with parents for the individual needs of the children while maintaining a curriculum that best benefits all students.

Posted January 03, 2010
This school is great!!! My child is autistic and her teachers are amazing. They are very caring and have taken her to a new levels in communication and education!

Coal Mountain Elementary School
3455 Coal Mountain Dr, Cumming, GA  30028
Last modified Coal Mountain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coal Mountain Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 99 reviews. Top