Bad
Good

We recently moved here from a nearby top school district. We love this school! The teachers are so nice and caring, it is a warm atmosphere where parents are always welcome. If your child is behind or needs a little extra support, they are more than willing to help. I'm so glad we moved here!

There is a reason this school has great reviews. They are that great!! They are nice they care about the kids and the parents. The cutest little school. I love that my kids are lucky enough to go here.

Overall pretty good school but feel like they have a good bit to improve on. One major issue is the online learning they have implemented for bad weather. It's a joke

I drive 35 miles one way to work so that i do not have to pull my daughter from this school. Absolutely the best school system In GA

A truly outstanding school with a caring faculty and administrative team. The level of education is high, rigorous, and focused on developing students academically and socially, with respect and confidence....a true creative academy for learning!

Horrible Experience! Withdrew my child and would never recommend . Principle needs to take a class in appropriate behavior in front of children. She told me that I could be arrested for not having my identification in dropping my child off for pre-k. This was in front of my 5 year old.

Very friendly and great teachers. helpful. caring for the students.

I love Coal Mountain Elementary School because of the caring, thoughtful staff. I have been a part of the school for many years and feel they do a great job teaching and guiding the students.

Wonderful communication between the school, children and parents! Warm "hometown" school atmosphere!

It is a wonderful community school with fantastic students.

Last modified Coal Mountain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.