Posted May 14, 2014
This school is the BEST school in Gwinnett County and in my opinion in all of GA! The teachers are amazing and the the parents involvement is the best I have ever seen. Mr, Willis, the principal, is is absolutely fantastic with the kids. They all do so much for our kids and treats them as though they are all one big family. The kids here are all eager to learn and help each other out. Fort Daniels sincerely cares about their students and does everything within their power to help them succeed. We are so blessed to be part of this community with such a wonderful school.

Posted May 13, 2014
My kids are going to this school. Great school, very good teachers!! I am very happy with this school, kids love it!!

Posted May 12, 2014
After much debate and hopes of putting my children in a private school, it was not in our plan for several reasons. As a parent, we want the absolute best for our children! I am so thankful we were able to buy a house in this school district for the purpose of Fort Daniel! It is good to see so much involvement, and still have a conservative public school. I happen to be an incredibly busy parent, and it's unfortunate that I am unable to attend all the school functions. However, I know my children are in wonderful hands of all the amazing support staff, teachers, and other parents which are able to partake! It's an answered prayer that I will continue to be grateful for:)

Posted October 30, 2013
We have really loved this school. The teachers and staff seem genuinely interested in teaching our children, and also making them better people. Every function that we have attended has been great. Our daughter absolutely loves it here, and is shocked at how much better it is than her last school (Rosebud Elementary in Loganville). The kids are great from what we have seen, with no concerns about violence or bullying (unlike Rosebud).

Posted June 02, 2011
This school is the best elementary school in Gwinnett. I know this because my other kids have been in other elementary schools and this one is more personable and has very good teachers. The principal is always interacting with the children and you see him at EVERY function talking to everyone. They keep you informed about all the activities and material going on in the school. LOVE THIS SCHOOL!

Posted March 26, 2011
To the parent worrried about security from the trailers, not to worry my children were exposed to trailers and after awhile I know they were in good hands. It was the teachers and the admins presence during transition that ease my worry on visits. Just a superior school!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted January 23, 2011
I love this school! Ever since Mr. Willis (principal) has taken over, it has been a great school to be at. The kids love him and parents too. He is a kid at heart but also very responsible and gets the job done. I've had 2 kids go through this school and 2 more that go there now and I would recommend it. The teachers are great and I do have one son that gets extra help and those ladies are amazing!

Posted May 20, 2010
My child started Fort Daniel late in the year coming from a private school where she struggled. Her teacher and reading specialist were amazing they made the transition for all of us as smooth as possible. I have another child who will be starting kindergarten in the fall we are so blessed to live in such a wonderful school district . The school only has approx. 630 students that is awesome for a public school our only regret is that we didn't do it sooner.

Posted August 17, 2009

Posted January 21, 2009
This is my child's first year at Fort Daniel and we have an amazing Kindergarten teacher. The faculty/staff are all very caring and attentive to the students. Wonderful leadership is attributed to the great teachers. Fort Daniel is a community oriented school and the kids are always motivated, encouraged, and challenged.

Fort Daniel Elementary School
1725 Auburn Rd, Dacula, GA  30019
Last modified Fort Daniel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fort Daniel Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top