Posted August 17, 2014
The teachers at this school are invested and care about the students. I actually decided to send my son on a permissive because I couldn't imagine him going anywhere else. The teachers are excited about being there and seem to really enjoy working together.

Posted August 17, 2014
My friend just told me about this site after she posted a rating and i was surprised to see the rating. I only have great things to say about Dyer. They have really helped my child. They care and want every student to be successful.

Posted December 16, 2013
Dyer is AWESOME! My daughter attended this school from 1st -5th grade. Loved her teachers.

Posted June 28, 2013
My son and I did a tranfar the principal talk about his four frathers he said he wont to just like his four he said there was a lot of room and they are on the list with the tranfar he didn't make me feel so good about him he said they are not taking tranfar and I did a test to see what could happen if someone else call they said that they wear doing the tranfar after the told me they or not don't tranfur they don't tell the turth

Posted July 19, 2012
I have a daughter that has attended Dyers for kindergarden and for first grade.Both of her teachers has had a positive impact on her character.Her first grade teacher read to the class with such love and passion that every day this summer she has share moments of her teacher.The beauty of life and her new founded vocabulary has such great detail.This only could come from a wonderful teacher that makes every child feel like they are the greatest and far more...Thank you, "Mrs.Trumbull "for all the love that you have given. Mrs P.

Posted May 31, 2012
THIS IS A VERY TERIBBLE SCHOOL WILD KIDS GOSSIPER TEACHERS RACIES TEACHERS STOPETE PRINCIPLE I HATE THIS SCHOOL

Posted August 01, 2011
Great school, pleasant environment, happy and well-educated children. It is evident at Dyer Elementary that the teachers and staff truly care about the children's well being and education.

Posted September 13, 2009

Posted September 05, 2009

Posted August 19, 2009

Dyer Elementary School
1707 Hurricane Shoals Rd, Dacula, GA  30019
Last modified Dyer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dyer Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top