Posted September 08, 2013
I had two of my daughters in the school for five years . One of them attended Woodward Academy for several years before she started at Hebron. We relocated to Orono, Minnesota, which is one of the top schools in a state with an excellent public school system, and I can share with you that both my daughters have done excellent . They are both now in top ranked universities, and I credit the years they spent at Hebron with being the solid foundation upon which they developed. Hebron is an excellent school, it provided a well rounded Christian education, a rigorous English program as well as a solid Math curriculum. The scholl provided many great memories and in my opinion has the best teachers in Georgia.

Posted July 28, 2013
I have two children in this school and they have attended for 4 years. We are so pleased with the nurturing environment that teaches leadership and character as well as with the academics. I routinely compare what they are learning with my friends who are in public school and we are always learning the same or are ahead. The biggest factor to consider are the SAT scores. Almost all of the graduates go on to college which shows the direction of the students and class prep.

Posted April 01, 2013
So everyone saying this school's math and science education is awful is dead wrong. On top of this, the parent saying this school does not prepare you for college could not be more far off. Going through this school's education I have received multiple $20,000 + scholarships, as well as the extra help for my SAT's and ACT's. If your student wants it, they can get it at HCA. If your student is not excelling and is not up to where they need to be, they are either being poorly handled in the household or are not applying themselves in the classroom. As a student, I did not put in any effort until junior/senior year and was more than prepared for the world outside of Hebron. I am quite upset by these reviews, as they are far from the truth. There are natural leaders everywhere you look and I feel some parents are just butthurt. This school is noted for the most obnoxious, sheltered parents out there. Keep that in mind while reading these reviews, Hebron parents keep a bad reputation. It is not the faculty or the other students, but a parenting issue if any.

Hebron Christian Academy 1

Posted January 02, 2013
I had to hire a tutor just to get my kids caught up in public school. The test that they report aren't realistic to real public school numbers. Being a Christian school I believe it's an integrity issue that they are not truthful. My daughter went there from k to 9 th grade and our son k to 6th. Both are severely behind in math and science.

Hebron Christian Academy 2

Posted August 16, 2012
HCA is very behind when you look at Gwinnett Public schools. I was very dissapointed and my child now loves his public school. Visit the public schools and ask questions. I did and I'm glad!

Hebron Christian Academy 4

Posted February 10, 2012
This is my son's second year at HCA, and I have to say that I love the school. The school has helped him advance so much. You do not even realize how much your child is learning until you put them next to a child in public school that is in the same grade, and then you get blown away. My biggest concern is the massive amount of homework. My son who is in elem school has more homework every night than my daughter who is in a public high school.

Hebron Christian Academy 4

Posted July 18, 2010
My daughter just finished her first year at HCA. She had previously attended public school from K through 9th grade and had been completely happy until H.S. We moved her to HCA her 10th grade year and she was very happy there. The students and teachers were very accepting. She was in gifted classes in public school and although HCA does not offer gifted, she feels the honors courses are just as challenging. We feel very relieved that we once again see the smile on her face when she comes home from school. If you have never attended or sent a student to public H.S., you cannot realize how much better the atmosphere is at HCA. We have been very pleased.

Posted July 14, 2010
As a private school advocate I greatly appreciate what HCA is doing for my child. She is learning in a positive, loving and safe environment. Unlike many schools where decisions are made by out of touch "management/staff", HCA actually meets with parents and students to create a better and more positive learning environment. The leadership at HCA is far above any I have seen at other schools. We have yet to witness preferrential treatment of students. We are not members of Hebron Baptist Church and as expected we are treated the same as all the other families attending HCA. We look forward to our remaining years at Hebron as they are strong in academics, sports, clubs and teaching the true words of the Bible.

Posted July 13, 2010
My wife and I just finished our first year as HCA parents and I will focus my comments on our experience at the Elementary campus. HCA has exceeded our expecations in so many areas. HCA creates an environement that is strong in academics, self-discipline, and (most importantly) the Christain faith. If you see a child wearing HCA clothing (uniform or spiritwear) out in public, you will see a difference compared to other children there age. The staff is very open when communicating to parents and keeping them informed of what is going on. There are many jewels at HCA and the music teacher is the crown jewel. My wife and I plan on sending all three of our daughters thru HCA as they reach grade K.

Hebron Christian Academy 1

Posted April 22, 2010
I go to Hebron, I like my friends but I do not like that we do not have any good clubs, sports etc. We have to do virtual sciene labs and I would rather do real ones.

Hebron Christian Academy
P.O. Box 1028, Dacula, GA  30019
Last modified Hebron Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Hebron Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top