K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted June 02, 2016
I am so thankful to the Lord for leading us to Hebron Christian Academy. We have really appreciated Hebron's partnership with us in molding our children to become Godly, responsible adults. Hebron has some of the finest, loving teachers, who are both engaging and challenging. They are selfless in their pursuit of teaching and love the children through the Lord. Two of our children have already graduated from Hebron and one is still at UGA. Both feel like they were better prepared for the workload at college than most freshmen students and maintained the Hope Scholarship. Their love of the Lord is still vibrant. The school is the perfect size, large enough to offer a good amount of extracurricular activities, but small enough that students can choose almost any of those activities and be eligible to participate in them. There is loads of leadership opportunities. Hebron Christian Academy is the best deal in town.

Posted March 08, 2016
Hebron is a great school because it has great teachers. I have had one child graduate and a second now in middle school. Public school has a lot of great teachers but they can't love on students or pray with students. It's important for kids to see Christians live this gospel out somewhere other than home. A biblical worldview is important because it is the truth and anything else would be terribly confusing. These teachers are like family to these kids. Hebron is academically strong for the student who studies and takes advanced courses. Kids are the same public or private....imperfect. These are difficult years to navigate and they are incredibly important years as they prepare for college. These teachers and staff are helping kids on their journey to becoming Christ followers. They could teach anywhere.

Hebron Christian Academy 2

Posted December 02, 2015
After attending this school for many years, we took our children out and put them in public school. We were tired of the high turnover rate with teachers. Our children had several teachers that were terrible. Some were not asked to return, but others, who were related to other employees, remain employed. One such teacher was unkind, not friendly and hardly a good Christian example. We are thrilled to be out of that environment, but are sad to see that an established school in an area with a need for a good education system, is not growing. That speaks volumes.

Hebron Christian Academy 3

Posted November 06, 2015
I am a product of this school. Went from K-12th, recently graduated, and now am attending a respected university. If you are looking for a "Christian" school, this is not for you. The forceful and strict guidelines of what Christians were supposed to act like made me not want anything to do with Christianity. There are a lot of fakes. The administration is biased and it is clear to see that most of the teachers strongly disagree with the administration's decisions. However, academics are good, but not too challenging. Most teachers care deeply about their students and are willing to spend extra time outside of class for tutoring. Overall, loved the teachers and the students, just couldn't take the show the administration tried to put on about Jesus. Also, if you can breathe, you'll make any sports team here.

Posted May 05, 2015
My children have been at HCA for 10 years. We are very pleased with how they have both grown--as students, athletes, musicians and Christ-followers. I love the small class sizes and Biblical worldview. I am certain they will be well-prepared for college and beyond----both intellectually and spiritually!

Posted May 05, 2015
I cannot say enough great things about Hebron Christian Academy. I am a former teacher from public school and I loved my time teaching there. I have to say that the quality of education, standards, and values at HCA far surpass anything I ever taught. The students not only receive the best education, but they are loved and nurtured along the way. I thank God every day to be blessed to call Hebron Christian Academy my children's school and our extended family!

Posted May 04, 2015
I have 3 kids at Hebron and all 3 have attended since kindergarten. We love the size and the attention our kids get from all of their teachers. They provide challenging academics and seem to really care about their students. It is a great school and we are very happy to be there!

Hebron Christian Academy 1

Posted February 08, 2015
I am a very good Christian. I have had some medical issues so I have not been able to attend church for a few months.I believe in all the Christian values about God. I talked to the school about allowing my son to attend there school.They stated you need a note from your Pasture.You need a note from a fellow teacher. You need to believe in God was stated over and over and over. What I believe is God loves everyone no matter how much we attend church. What Hebron church believes is you are discriminated against until proven acceptable to be allowed to send your son to there school. My son is a straight A student on the honor roll every year.One of the best kids you could ever know. But since I have not been well because of cancer and have not been able to attend church for awhile. Even though I pray all the time. They will not accept my son because I am ill and not in church at this time. Is that what the Lord would agree to? No.Hebron school is very political and very discriminating. Its sad because I was raised attending Christian schools but they won't allow him to be accepted because I'm unable to attend at this time. I think Hebron pays people to send 5 star reviws.

Posted December 12, 2014
I have a couple of children that attend HCA and now my first is in college now. Let me explain that my first college student now has a full scholarship for the next three years of college and has taken a CLEP test and exempted from second year college English.He also received AP credits in high school at HCA as well as dual college enrollment classes that our son was in, which I credit to the high expectations and very difficult academic schedule at HCA. This is the same child that attended summer school in public elementary school and made "good enough" grades in public school. The school is not perfect but they really work hard to be and really push the kids to reach their full potential. Are the high school years difficult? Yes they are, but when your kid gets that scholarship, or simply does well in college and keeps the Hope scholarship thanks to the rigors of HCA you will be glad for those late nights of homework and you won't feel guilty when you go to bed and your kids are still at the table wrapping up a homework assignment after coming in from a long day after school football practice or soccer or whatever after school activity they might want to be involved in.

Posted September 08, 2013
I had two of my daughters in the school for five years . One of them attended Woodward Academy for several years before she started at Hebron. We relocated to Orono, Minnesota, which is one of the top schools in a state with an excellent public school system, and I can share with you that both my daughters have done excellent . They are both now in top ranked universities, and I credit the years they spent at Hebron with being the solid foundation upon which they developed. Hebron is an excellent school, it provided a well rounded Christian education, a rigorous English program as well as a solid Math curriculum. The scholl provided many great memories and in my opinion has the best teachers in Georgia.

Hebron Christian Academy
775 Dacula Road, Dacula, GA  30019
Last modified Hebron Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12