Posted May 05, 2015
My children have been at HCA for 10 years. We are very pleased with how they have both grown--as students, athletes, musicians and Christ-followers. I love the small class sizes and Biblical worldview. I am certain they will be well-prepared for college and beyond----both intellectually and spiritually!

Posted May 05, 2015
I cannot say enough great things about Hebron Christian Academy. I am a former teacher from public school and I loved my time teaching there. I have to say that the quality of education, standards, and values at HCA far surpass anything I ever taught. The students not only receive the best education, but they are loved and nurtured along the way. I thank God every day to be blessed to call Hebron Christian Academy my children's school and our extended family!

Posted May 04, 2015
I have 3 kids at Hebron and all 3 have attended since kindergarten. We love the size and the attention our kids get from all of their teachers. They provide challenging academics and seem to really care about their students. It is a great school and we are very happy to be there!

Hebron Christian Academy 1

Posted February 08, 2015
I am a very good Christian. I have had some medical issues so I have not been able to attend church for a few months.I believe in all the Christian values about God. I talked to the school about allowing my son to attend there school.They stated you need a note from your Pasture.You need a note from a fellow teacher. You need to believe in God was stated over and over and over. What I believe is God loves everyone no matter how much we attend church. What Hebron church believes is you are discriminated against until proven acceptable to be allowed to send your son to there school. My son is a straight A student on the honor roll every year.One of the best kids you could ever know. But since I have not been well because of cancer and have not been able to attend church for awhile. Even though I pray all the time. They will not accept my son because I am ill and not in church at this time. Is that what the Lord would agree to? No.Hebron school is very political and very discriminating. Its sad because I was raised attending Christian schools but they won't allow him to be accepted because I'm unable to attend at this time. I think Hebron pays people to send 5 star reviws.

Posted December 12, 2014
I have a couple of children that attend HCA and now my first is in college now. Let me explain that my first college student now has a full scholarship for the next three years of college and has taken a CLEP test and exempted from second year college English.He also received AP credits in high school at HCA as well as dual college enrollment classes that our son was in, which I credit to the high expectations and very difficult academic schedule at HCA. This is the same child that attended summer school in public elementary school and made "good enough" grades in public school. The school is not perfect but they really work hard to be and really push the kids to reach their full potential. Are the high school years difficult? Yes they are, but when your kid gets that scholarship, or simply does well in college and keeps the Hope scholarship thanks to the rigors of HCA you will be glad for those late nights of homework and you won't feel guilty when you go to bed and your kids are still at the table wrapping up a homework assignment after coming in from a long day after school football practice or soccer or whatever after school activity they might want to be involved in.

Posted September 08, 2013
I had two of my daughters in the school for five years . One of them attended Woodward Academy for several years before she started at Hebron. We relocated to Orono, Minnesota, which is one of the top schools in a state with an excellent public school system, and I can share with you that both my daughters have done excellent . They are both now in top ranked universities, and I credit the years they spent at Hebron with being the solid foundation upon which they developed. Hebron is an excellent school, it provided a well rounded Christian education, a rigorous English program as well as a solid Math curriculum. The scholl provided many great memories and in my opinion has the best teachers in Georgia.

Posted July 28, 2013
I have two children in this school and they have attended for 4 years. We are so pleased with the nurturing environment that teaches leadership and character as well as with the academics. I routinely compare what they are learning with my friends who are in public school and we are always learning the same or are ahead. The biggest factor to consider are the SAT scores. Almost all of the graduates go on to college which shows the direction of the students and class prep.

Posted April 01, 2013
So everyone saying this school's math and science education is awful is dead wrong. On top of this, the parent saying this school does not prepare you for college could not be more far off. Going through this school's education I have received multiple $20,000 + scholarships, as well as the extra help for my SAT's and ACT's. If your student wants it, they can get it at HCA. If your student is not excelling and is not up to where they need to be, they are either being poorly handled in the household or are not applying themselves in the classroom. As a student, I did not put in any effort until junior/senior year and was more than prepared for the world outside of Hebron. I am quite upset by these reviews, as they are far from the truth. There are natural leaders everywhere you look and I feel some parents are just butthurt. This school is noted for the most obnoxious, sheltered parents out there. Keep that in mind while reading these reviews, Hebron parents keep a bad reputation. It is not the faculty or the other students, but a parenting issue if any.

Hebron Christian Academy 1

Posted January 02, 2013
I had to hire a tutor just to get my kids caught up in public school. The test that they report aren't realistic to real public school numbers. Being a Christian school I believe it's an integrity issue that they are not truthful. My daughter went there from k to 9 th grade and our son k to 6th. Both are severely behind in math and science.

Hebron Christian Academy 2

Posted August 16, 2012
HCA is very behind when you look at Gwinnett Public schools. I was very dissapointed and my child now loves his public school. Visit the public schools and ask questions. I did and I'm glad!

Hebron Christian Academy
P.O. Box 1028, Dacula, GA  30019
Last modified Hebron Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Hebron Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top