Posted May 14, 2014
I love East Paulding Middle. The staff is very helpful when I have questions. The teachers really want all students to succeed. They go up and beyond to get them where they need to be. The new Principal is awesome and very approachable. They also have respectable students. i really like the fact it's a multiracial school.

Posted May 09, 2014
As a Grandmother, my personal observations allow me to give a "Big Shout Out " to the Principal and Staff at EPMS....Teachers outside the front doors of the school greeting students in the morning..( The Principle too )! During CRCT week ; lots of teachers giving high-fives to encourage student morale . Even had the Principle help with my car battery on a rainy afternoon in car line! The Special Education Teacher that showed a friendly and caring attitude to her student and his mother in car line... Did not go unnoticed ! You are awesome ! So proud these people are helping to form my Grandaughters life skills by example! And, as they advertise on T.V...."I approve this message."

Posted May 11, 2012
Wonderful staff led by an exceptionally gifted, kind and hard working principal. This school is better than some of the private schools in the area! I cant thank you all enough for your dedication!

Posted May 20, 2010
We love EPMS because they are giving my child a quaility education.

Posted April 30, 2010
East Paulding always keeps the parents updated about everything going on at school. The staff is always very friendly. I believe the best part of East Paulding is the parent volunteers at the school. Without them, East Paulding would not be the great school that it is.

Posted April 30, 2010
The teachers are wonderful and they care about the students them selves,not just about the grades.

Posted April 29, 2010
We moved out her from Cobb County just so my kids could go to East Paulding. That is a decision I will always stand by. I feel that they keep us informed on everything. The teachers keep me updated on my child via email. I always feel that if I need to contact the school about any concerns I am more that welcome to do so. I would not have my children any where else. GO RAIDERS!!!!

Posted April 29, 2010
We moved out her from Cobb County just so that my sister could go to East Paulding. Right now she's interacting better here that at here old school. She's made friends and here grade are very much improve.........We love it here GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted April 29, 2010
My child has thrived and prospered at East Paulding. The staff are dedicated to the success of each student and they provide a caring environment for learning.We have wonderful administrators that care about the children and teachers who are very supportive. I highly recommend this school to others.

Posted December 31, 2009
i am a 6th grader at epms, and i love it. i am alredy half way through the school year!! the environment and the teachers and staff are what make it rock!!

East Paulding Middle School
2945 Hiram Acworth Hwy, Dallas, GA  30157
Last modified East Paulding Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Paulding Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews.