Posted November 24, 2014
This school is one of the most lazy and uneducated school I have ever been to. I attended this school and can tell you first hand they do not care about their students success. The teacher do not your student and would much rather let them fail rather then spend a second helping them. Bullying is constant and extremely cruel(vocally and physically) and the teachers and staff gladly allow this to happen without helping the one who is being bullied. The students bully, are loud, and do not do their work. As the teacher are unprofessional and could care less about their students. I would like to clarify yes I have had some good teachers and made some friends they NEED to control their bullies and keep an eye on the teachers and staff. Then they can succeed as a school.

Paulding County High School 3

Posted May 27, 2013
Just for the record, behavior problems begin at home and to to school. Children should be taught respect and behavior at home. Don't expect teachers to be able to perform miracles with unruly children. I am concerned that the unruly children cause time wasted disruptions, that take away from instruction time.

Posted April 08, 2013
Every school has room for improvement and PCHS is no exception. Yes it has failed some of its testing but this is child/parent dependent. The teachers are very knowledgable and educated and are there to help. Two of my daughters graduated (2008 and 2011) from this High School and both entered very successful college careers. One is attending Nursing School and the other is attending a highly sought after college (only 500 out of 14,000 applicants get accepted each year to this college). If you are of an entitlement mentallity this school is not for you (they are not going to give you your grades, you have to earn them) but if you and your child are willing to put time and effort into helping your child succeed this is a great school and your kids will be very successful after graduation. The ROTC and Band programs are very active and very successful in keeping the kid motivated.

Posted January 18, 2013
This school is currently on the list of the Georgia Department of Education's "Priority Schools" list. Composed of the worst performing schools through out the state. Out of the three warning levels, priority, focus, and alert, they're placed on the highest level, priority. I encourage you to check out the list at doe.k12.ga.us, the school's ID is 2552, and the district ID is 710

Paulding County High School 0

Posted April 07, 2010
I graduated from this school in 2006. I had alot of fun in four years, but I will say I was not properly prepared for college, academically. High schools, probably in general, do not place enough emphasis on studying. Some teachers will give students a grade curve on a test or something, so that they may be able to go from say a 67 to a 70, which is nice and helps at the time, but it's not reality! Not so in college! In college you study, or you fail! I did have a professor once who was willing to help me pull my grade up, but I had to work for it. In college its gone with the days of grade curbs, it's all on you. And I was not prepared, however I did redeem myself my second and third semesters in college

Posted December 10, 2009

Posted December 10, 2009

Posted December 08, 2009

Posted April 15, 2009

Paulding County High School 4

Posted December 19, 2008
Check the writing test scores of this school in comparison to the other high schools in the county--they are fantastic, especially when you consider that PCHS pulls its students from the widest range of incomes, etc. Their scores beat all the otherschools in the county except EPHS--and they are virtually the same as theirs. And EPHS has a VERY different student population from PCHS. Obviously, Paulding County HS must be doing something right.

Paulding County High School
1297 Villa Rica Hwy, Dallas, GA  30157
Last modified Paulding County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paulding County High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top