Dallas, GA
Students enrolled: 1,620

Posted May 14, 2014
I have enjoyed the time my child has been at East. It is a nice sized school and no one falls threw the cracks. Every teacher wants to be there. I have met with majority of the office staff and they are willing to do what ever it takes to get the job done when there's questions. The principal and vice principal mean business. They are stricked and loved at the same time.

Posted April 04, 2014
EPHS is a great school with teachers that really do care. They keep parents informed and the schools administration is very helpful.

Posted August 30, 2013
We think East is GREAT! The faculty do a nice job of keeping me informed and the administration have been helpful as well.

Posted September 23, 2009

Posted March 03, 2009
I attended For 3 years here before leaving and I loved the atmosphere. The teachers took the time to assist in my academics when I was struggling. They really care.

Posted October 18, 2008

Posted October 12, 2008
As a Graduate of EPHS I saw only respect from teachers and faculty and was the best 4 years of High School I could ask for and they even help with college now if I have any questions. A Great school but a really crowded school that wa the only issue I had but everything has ups and downs

Posted June 29, 2008
ephs is an excellent school. it seems to be the red-headed step child in an old traditional county in which the original county high school is still considered 'the high school.' however, in both academics and extra-curricular programs ephs seems to be at the top in it's district. though severely overcrowded, it has remarkably low discipline issues.

East Paulding High School 3

Posted April 11, 2008

East Paulding High School 1

Posted January 30, 2008
I am a parent of two students at EPHS and I will tell you that I am extremly disappointed in this school. It is over crowed and students have a difficult time getting from one area to the next without being late.

East Paulding High School
3320 E Paulding Dr, Dallas, GA  30157
Last modified East Paulding High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Paulding High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top