Dalton, GA

Posted December 02, 2013
I am a parent of a student that went there for two years.She has now gradurated .this school from what time she had been there did an awesome job with working with her. I was afraid to put her there at first but I was so glad I did. All staff member's wants the students to succeed and most do with the caring from all staff member's. So if someone ask me about this school I would tell them It at the top of the list for learning and turning out students for success. I want to thank all staff member's for a job well done there.

Posted March 11, 2008
The teachers, principal and counselor are exceptional. They provide students a step up and help instead of putting obstacles in their way. This is a great school.

Posted July 19, 2005
I just want to thank the teachers at this school. I have really learned alot from being at Phoenix. The teacher really help students and they don't judge. So thank you Phoenix staff.

Posted September 09, 2004
I just wanted to let all the teachers at Phoenix High School know that I enjoy being enrolled in this school; because it has a great, and friendly environment that you don't mind to learn in, because all the people around you make you fit in. And no teacher ever makes any students fill left out, and they don't judge any student for the way the dress, or the beliefs they have. And I think thats what makes a great school. Thanks!

Posted March 11, 2004