Bad
Good

This is my kids first year at this school and all I have to say is I'm very dissatisfied. The teachers seem to be good and the my children seem to be adjusting well but from what I tell there sport programs are not taken care of . Why have a program where there kids do not get to feel like there important. There fields are not up to par nor is the equipment . They want to teach sportsman ship and team work when from what I can tell that not what important to them and when I talk to other parents I'm not the only one who feels this way. It hurts my heart cause sport was very important to me in school I hate to see my kids miss out on that great feeling of school sprit and pride.

This school is nice, new, modern but has failed my son in the worse way. His 504 plan was a joke and all suggestions from us were ignored. The staff makes big promises that are not kept. The teachers do not post grades in Infinite Campus so we are blindsided when progress reports come out and we discover that work has been missed and we were never notified. Big disappointment and we are considering switching schools next year.

This school has come so far in the past few years. The staff has created an environment that allows the students to grow and learn, not only academically, but also as an individual. The staff understand they are teaching kids to not just "get through the year", but to become upstanding citizens in Whitfield County. I am proud to be a part of such a devoted school.

I love Eastbrook Middle School!! They always seem to put the children first and keep the parents up to date on everything good or bad.

I would highly approve!!! One of the best middle school in Whitfield County!!!!! Great teachers and administration

The best in the county, Everyone is committed to the work and everyone tries the best to make it a great school. Run with the winners!!!!

I love that school even though its not that clean but i love the people in it and i like how the teacher teach.

I believe Eastbrook really works hard on educating students

Eastbrook has great teachers, continue to improve year after year. Made AYP for the past 3 years. They try to get to know the students as if they are family and improve year after year. They strive to have low class sizes even though the state keeps cutting their budget.

Last modified Eastbrook Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.