Dalton, GA

Valley Point Middle School 2

Posted May 06, 2010
Nothing great about this school. Its clean but not talented. The athletes as well as band and chorus stink. Teachers have some good methods but most of the time they're bad.

Posted December 12, 2009

Posted September 27, 2007

Valley Point Middle School 4

Posted September 06, 2007

Posted December 04, 2006
I am enrolled at Valley Point. I am an honor student. I get teased for being a 'goodie-good', a 'know-it-all', a 'smartie-pants', and other names in that sort. I owe most of that intelligence to Whitfield County Schools. I went to Dug Gap for grades K-4. The 5th grade was spent in Ringold at Tiger Creek. I then moved to REd Bank middle Scholl In Hixsonfor 6th grade and the first 4 1/2 months of the 7th grade. I moved back to Dalton then and I felt at home again. Now I am in the 8th grade and I am the happiest person I know. I believe Valley Point has something to do with that. I believe that out of all of the schools I've seen and that I've been to, Whitfield county schools is where I feel at home!!

Valley Point Middle School 2

Posted July 16, 2005

Valley Point Middle School
3796 S Dixie Rd, Dalton, GA  30721
Last modified Valley Point Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley Point Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top