Dalton, GA

Posted January 04, 2015
This school scored higher than any other middle school in the county on CCRPI score. It is the top middle school in the county for CRCT scores/gains. My son is extremely happy and can't wait to go to school. I noticed that a parent complained that there child had 8 PE classes. This is no fault of the school. It was explained that there is no funding for more connections teachers so students have to have PE numerous times. My son loves PE and has no problem with it. My son's teachers are very organized and easily contacted. I have no problem finding out information about things going on at school. The school is safe and my son never complains about anything. The administrative staff is excellent, very helpful, and also very visual. I would highly recommend North Whitfield to a new comer.

Posted February 28, 2014
Stagnation is the word I would use to describe the learning environment at this school. Teachers are unresponsive and disorganized. The principal is dismissive and plays favorites with teaching assignments. My child has had 8 PE's so far this year with no Music, Art, or STEM courses. If you want your child to grow up to work in fast food, this is the place for you.

Posted October 24, 2013
Don't go to this s hook it is really bad my kids always crys when she comes home and she is in 8th grade

Posted January 08, 2011
This school is an amazing place to work. The students are friendly, and the staff is like a family. In addition, parent support in this school is incredible. I couldn't ask for better place to work and a community in where I live. In addition, the quality of education provided for the students here is top notch. No child is left behind here.

Posted May 28, 2009
My child is a student at this school. At the beginning of the year, I truly thought this was going to be a wonderful learning environment for my child, however, I was totally deceived. This school is so unorganized and parents are not informed thoroughly with what is taking place with hisor her student(s). I would NOT recommend this school to a parent who is currently making a decision on a good middle school. Safety of the students is a big issue as well. The students whom are high achievers are not given the recognition they truly deserve, which is why many of today's kids give up on school especially once they realize their accomplishments go unnoticed. I want my child out of this school, and I will figure out a way this summer to do just that. I feel for the students who have to remain there next year.

Posted May 05, 2009

Posted January 11, 2009

Posted August 04, 2008

Posted July 24, 2008

Posted January 08, 2008

North Whitfield Middle School
3264 Cleveland Rd, Dalton, GA  30721
Last modified North Whitfield Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Whitfield Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top