Posted February 28, 2014
Stagnation is the word I would use to describe the learning environment at this school. Teachers are unresponsive and disorganized. The principal is dismissive and plays favorites with teaching assignments. My child has had 8 PE's so far this year with no Music, Art, or STEM courses. If you want your child to grow up to work in fast food, this is the place for you.

Posted October 24, 2013
Don't go to this s hook it is really bad my kids always crys when she comes home and she is in 8th grade

Posted January 08, 2011
This school is an amazing place to work. The students are friendly, and the staff is like a family. In addition, parent support in this school is incredible. I couldn't ask for better place to work and a community in where I live. In addition, the quality of education provided for the students here is top notch. No child is left behind here.

Posted May 28, 2009
My child is a student at this school. At the beginning of the year, I truly thought this was going to be a wonderful learning environment for my child, however, I was totally deceived. This school is so unorganized and parents are not informed thoroughly with what is taking place with hisor her student(s). I would NOT recommend this school to a parent who is currently making a decision on a good middle school. Safety of the students is a big issue as well. The students whom are high achievers are not given the recognition they truly deserve, which is why many of today's kids give up on school especially once they realize their accomplishments go unnoticed. I want my child out of this school, and I will figure out a way this summer to do just that. I feel for the students who have to remain there next year.

Posted May 05, 2009

Posted January 11, 2009

Posted August 04, 2008

Posted July 24, 2008

Posted January 08, 2008

Posted May 01, 2007
Listen to your child, don't trust the teacher! The teachers can't even handle the simplest of issues without a parent involvement. Your child should feel like they can go to their teacher and have things taken care of and not have to call you for help. That is ridiculous! I also had a teacher who gave my child a 0 for work that had been done but we still had the work in his notebook with the teachewers grade on it. I've had that happen several times. It's a constant battle to watch out for what they're doing to your child.

North Whitfield Middle School
3264 Cleveland Rd, Dalton, GA  30721
Last modified North Whitfield Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Whitfield Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top