Dalton, GA

Valley Point Elementary School 4

Posted November 24, 2010
I love the school when I went there from 2nd grade up until 5th grade. It's a awesome school to be and and you'll learn a lot make a bunch of friends from kids your age to the teachers and even the parents that helped around the school.

Posted September 21, 2010
I went to VPE as a kid now my children go here and I really like VPE. The teachers are amazing and really care for the students.

Valley Point Elementary School 1

Posted January 17, 2009

Posted August 23, 2008
valley point elementery school is so perfect for me and other students!

Posted August 23, 2008
As a teacher and parent at Valley Point Elementary, I am so proud of our school. I feel very confident having my own child attend the school. I know that our teachers are highly qualified and committed to giving our students the best possible education. Our Principal and leadership are focused on student needs and success. The school building is fairly new and in good condition, and with improvements to landscaping made by a wonderful, tireless volunteer, the campus grounds are looking great! We have great students. Most are well behaved and try to learn and succeed. Our parent involvement has improved over the years. The implementation of a volunteer program has brought more parents into the school on a regular basis. I would love to see even more parents get involved in any way that they can. Our motto says it all 'VPE - The Place

Posted September 20, 2007

Posted February 06, 2007
I went to VPE as a child and now my own children go there. I love it! My children do great there. I have seen other area schools and I think VPE is the best! I almost always have the info I need because I check backpacks for anything as soon as we get home and I am involved in their education. I wish more parents would be involved. VPE has a great way to reward parents for volunteer time. Great ALPHA class for gifted students, great classes for those that need extra help too. PTO is awesome! The students and parents have fun at PTO meetings. Most of the teachers make learning fun and from what I have seen, they make it easier for students to learn. All visitors must sign in and wear a name tag in the school. Even if all teachers know that visitor!

Posted July 16, 2005
Valley Point Elem. is a great school, the teachers seem very concerned about each student and their education. The Principle, faculty and staff work very hard to keep the school beautiful and safe. All students are encouraged to be envolved in extracurricular activities. And Parent are always welcome and that means alot to me as a parent.

Posted October 06, 2004

Valley Point Elementary School 3

Posted March 05, 2004
I think that they need to inform parents more about things that are going on in the school. Parents are not informed on testing or upcoming events, unless they are in the faculty click.

Valley Point Elementary School
3798 S Dixie Road SE, Dalton, GA  30720
Last modified Valley Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley Point Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top