Posted September 21, 2011
i went to duggap the 6th 7th and 8th grade...was a great school couldn't ask for 1 better...love duggap..

Posted February 16, 2009
we have only been here for two years, but in this time we have learned that the teachers and staff are amazing. They will do anything (and will do everything) in their power to ensure our children's future. So, Thank You for all of your hard work!

Dug Gap Elementary School 1

Posted August 11, 2008
This school needs major improvements as far as some of the teachers there. The school has really gone down hill as far as the teaching skills, and parent teacher communication. I would not reccommend this school to anyone with children of their own.

Posted May 22, 2008
This is our first year at Dug Gap and I am thrilled with the quality education and learning environment that this school possesses.

Posted July 25, 2007
I immagrate from Mexico to teach and help the Hispanic community in Dalton,GA. I'm being so bless to be at Dug Gap.This is being a great experience in my life. I love to teach there. The principal is a man with a great vision and the teachers are very caring. Way to go Dug Gap!

Posted July 25, 2007
Great school! The staff is well qualify. Parents are really involve in the events of the school.

Posted May 27, 2005
I have 3 children at Dug Gap. The staff is dedicated and very capable. There is a family atmosphere that is very welcoming and inviting. I believe the teachers my children have give 150%.

Posted November 12, 2003
We have been at Dug Gap Elementary for 5 years and could not be happier. Everything is just wonderful the principal,office staff and teachers. They are all very caring about are children and strive for what is best for them.

Dug Gap Elementary School
2032 Dug Gap Rd, Dalton, GA  30720
Last modified Dug Gap Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dug Gap Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top