Posted August 22, 2011
I recomend this school highly! The teachers are dedicated, committed and caring. They provided an excellent learning environment for my children

Posted May 11, 2011
I am impressed with the quality and care the staff gives to each student. I am unclear how anyone could not be happy with the level of concern, and personal attention given to their child from this school's staff. It is sincerely a loving, nurturing environment.

Learning Tree Elementary School 4

Posted January 23, 2009

Posted August 27, 2008
I would and do recommend this school very highly. I am very impressed with the teachers and the time they take with each child.I have two grandsons attending their second year at The Learning Tree.All of these teachers are very dedicated and work very hard at giving these kids the best education in a loving and moral atmosphere.

Learning Tree Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2008
We found the school very attentive to the needs of our daughter. It was a very warm school. My daughter was well cared for there. It was her 8th grade year, and she enjoyed it. The small teacher/student ratio was great. They worked hard for her to have a good year there, and I feel she did

Learning Tree Elementary School 1

Posted August 09, 2007
This school was a big disappointment for us. We did not find the teachers to be caring. The school was lax in security. There were many safety violations, outdated equipment, repairs needed. We found the grading system poor and the material being taught outdated and inadequate.

Learning Tree Elementary School
300 South Tibbs Road, Dalton, GA  30720
Last modified Learning Tree Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Learning Tree Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top