Pathway Christian Academy 0

Posted June 25, 2007
All three of my children have attended PCA. I appreciate the dedicated staff and the family feel of the school. I believe my children have received a quality education in an environment that also encourages spiritual growth. I would recommend Pathway Christian Academy to anyone seeking private and/or Christian education for your child.

Pathway Christian Academy 5

Posted December 29, 2006
My daughter attended Pathway for Pre-K at 4 years old. She loved it! Her teachers were very loving and easy to work with. She learned so much at Pathway that her first year of Kindergarten (at a different school) was nothing but review. Should have stayed at Pathway...

Pathway Christian Academy 4

Posted June 15, 2004
I currently have 3 children enrolled at Pathway. 2 of the 3 have attended public schools in the past. Since enrolling at Pathway they have learned so much more than I could ever imagine. The teachers are the best in North Ga. with a true heart for education.

Pathway Christian Academy
P.O. Box 4299, Dalton, GA  30719
Last modified Pathway Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Pathway Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top