K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I attended CHS for 1.5 years as a student in middle school. This was the 2nd worst middle school I went to. I was there on a scholarship, and they sure make that known among the students. Myself and other children who were there on scholarships were often teased and made fun of by the more well to do students. Teachers played favorites to students who were more well off financially very often. Ms. Higgins however was an awesome teacher who was always willing to be there for any student any time. My major issue with this school is the standard of teaching when it comes to science. The science teachers clearly have no idea what "theory' means in the scientific field, and teach that creationism is real and evolution is "just a theory". This is a great disservice to students. Also once they decided to do some "experiment" on students. This was only on the middle and high school students. They had police officers come in and harass the students, saying that a law had just passed and now bibles were illegal. They then asked who was reading their bible, and only myself and one other student raised our hand. We were then made to collect all the bibles and turn them over to the police offers. Then they proceeded to take all of us to the computer room and lock us in, took our teachers and told us they were being arrested. We then had to wait for around an hour, when they finally unlocked the room and let us out to the cafeteria. We then had to stand in front of the rest of the high school and middle school and were told this was an experiment to show the martyrdom of Christians around the world. Then they did a drawing where only 2 people won and they got to eat steak dinner for lunch and the rest of us had white rice and water. We weren't allowed to eat the lunches we brought with us. We were told this represented the 2% of the world who had access to good food. This is a sickening experiment to play on unknowing students.

Christian Heritage School provides a safe and friendly environment for my child. The teachers are kind and challenge the students to really grow academically and spiritually.

My child goes to this school and they said it is a safe and nice school it earnes 5 stars for me because teachers are very friendly and kids are learning aboust God and learning how to serve our community

I attended this school for a few years. The majority of the teachers seemed to have a true passion for their work. I have positive memories of all levels of administration. Even now, if I run into the principal or any of my old teachers, they are always very friendly, and interested in what's going on in my life. All that being said, the majority of my memories of this school are very negative. This was always a very 'snobbish' school. As they have continued to raise the tuition it has become even more so. My family was doing fairly well financially, but because we weren't born and raised here; I, and my younger siblings after me, were frequently 'outcast.' I think you can get a good education from this school, but to me, its not worth dealing with the other students here.

My daughter has been going to Christian Heritage for 8 years. She has learned not only the basic Reading, Writing, History, Math, etc. but alos has found a fantastic understanding of scripture, and amazes me every day with her passion to live life in a Godly fashion. She has scored above the 95th percentile on all her standardized tests, and recently achieved a 1479 SAT score as a 7th grader. I give Christian Heritage a lot of credit for her academic achievements, and must say that all the teachers and staff seam to be a true team in raising our children in a friendly and Christ praising environment. Christian Heritage rocks !

All three of my children went to CHS. They received a super education with Honors and AP classes. They won tens of thousands of dollars in scholarship and were accepted into the Honors program at UGA. My son played football and played on their State Champion basketball team. My daughters played volleyball and basketball. My oldest daughter became a published author before graduating because of the encouragement of her English teacher. My children loved the Christ centered environment and family involvement.

I attended CHS for a year and a half. I did not enjoy it. The teachers were very unfair to certain students. They were very nice to the students with money though. I feel like this school was very snobby and uptight. I pick going to public schools over this any day.

Excellent Christian environment for all ages from pre-kindergarten to 12 grade. Academically challenging curriculum and excellent caring staff. We love the wide range of extracurricular activities and excellent athletic program. Would highly recommend to any parent considering placing their child at Christian Heritage.

My children attended K through 8th at CHS several years ago. Academically, it was fine for the younger grades. The middle school was academically lacking. There weren't enough teachers so the children had 2 PE classes per day! Nor were they upfront about this. CHS expected the parents to be extremely involved in the school and supportive of the teachers. Unfortunately, that did not go both ways.

Last modified Christian Heritage School is a Private school that serves grades K-12