Dalton, GA

Posted March 14, 2014
Christian Heritage School provides a safe and friendly environment for my child. The teachers are kind and challenge the students to really grow academically and spiritually.

Posted November 27, 2009
My child goes to this school and they said it is a safe and nice school it earnes 5 stars for me because teachers are very friendly and kids are learning aboust God and learning how to serve our community

Christian Heritage School 3

Posted May 26, 2009
I attended this school for a few years. The majority of the teachers seemed to have a true passion for their work. I have positive memories of all levels of administration. Even now, if I run into the principal or any of my old teachers, they are always very friendly, and interested in what's going on in my life. All that being said, the majority of my memories of this school are very negative. This was always a very 'snobbish' school. As they have continued to raise the tuition it has become even more so. My family was doing fairly well financially, but because we weren't born and raised here; I, and my younger siblings after me, were frequently 'outcast.' I think you can get a good education from this school, but to me, its not worth dealing with the other students here.

Posted March 27, 2008
My daughter has been going to Christian Heritage for 8 years. She has learned not only the basic Reading, Writing, History, Math, etc. but alos has found a fantastic understanding of scripture, and amazes me every day with her passion to live life in a Godly fashion. She has scored above the 95th percentile on all her standardized tests, and recently achieved a 1479 SAT score as a 7th grader. I give Christian Heritage a lot of credit for her academic achievements, and must say that all the teachers and staff seam to be a true team in raising our children in a friendly and Christ praising environment. Christian Heritage rocks !

Posted October 15, 2007
All three of my children went to CHS. They received a super education with Honors and AP classes. They won tens of thousands of dollars in scholarship and were accepted into the Honors program at UGA. My son played football and played on their State Champion basketball team. My daughters played volleyball and basketball. My oldest daughter became a published author before graduating because of the encouragement of her English teacher. My children loved the Christ centered environment and family involvement.

Christian Heritage School 1

Posted August 08, 2007
I attended CHS for a year and a half. I did not enjoy it. The teachers were very unfair to certain students. They were very nice to the students with money though. I feel like this school was very snobby and uptight. I pick going to public schools over this any day.

Posted June 13, 2007
Excellent Christian environment for all ages from pre-kindergarten to 12 grade. Academically challenging curriculum and excellent caring staff. We love the wide range of extracurricular activities and excellent athletic program. Would highly recommend to any parent considering placing their child at Christian Heritage.

Posted January 23, 2007

Posted January 23, 2007
- a former student

Christian Heritage School 2

Posted December 29, 2006
My children attended K through 8th at CHS several years ago. Academically, it was fine for the younger grades. The middle school was academically lacking. There weren't enough teachers so the children had 2 PE classes per day! Nor were they upfront about this. CHS expected the parents to be extremely involved in the school and supportive of the teachers. Unfortunately, that did not go both ways.

Christian Heritage School
1600 Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Dalton, GA  30721
Last modified Christian Heritage School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Christian Heritage School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top