Park Creek Elementary School 5

Posted June 06, 2011
My daughter has be going to Park Creek for 4 years now and she loves it. We send her to Park Creek by choice not because we live in that zone. The teachers are wonderful and love the kids. I feel welcomed when I go to the school. My daughter calls it her home. We are so blessed to have a great school that doesn't look at the color of your skin but at you as a person. I am so grateful to all of the Park Creek staff for being a great example for my daughter. WE LOVE PARK CREEK GO CHEETAHS!!!!!

Park Creek Elementary School 1

Posted February 25, 2008

Park Creek Elementary School 5

Posted July 30, 2007

Park Creek Elementary School
1500 Hale Bowen Dr, Dalton, GA  30721
Last modified Park Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top